NEO Romantica

Blondie008

Any latest developement pictures on the refit?

There doesnt seem to be any promtional news what so ever since January, wondering when is her first cruise after the re fit, and any VERY recent pics anyone?

I have seen all the youtube videos etc..

But nothing released February??

Any latest developement pictures on the refit?

There doesnt seem to be any promtional news what so ever since January, wondering when is her first cruise after the re fit, and any VERY recent pics anyone?

I have seen all the youtube videos etc..

But nothing released February??

Facebook posting....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.273907892664163.69282.108860039168950&type=1

It is a bit annoying for the people first booked on the Concordia, whose cruise was changed to the NeoRomantica, to have it cancelled again. They were only advised from last week.

Hi Cat! Was NeoRomantica supposed to sail Feb then? Is its first new sailing now March? Were you booked and re booked? If so, hope you got sorted!

A photo of the neoRomantica leaving the port of Genoa the other day for a sea trial: http://www.naviearmatori.net/albums/userpics/12144/1329509530.jpg

Capricruiser thank you SO MUCH!!:D

I am trying to work out where our suite balcony is? Our daughter and son in law have balconies on deck six,(so I guess theirs are new balconies) and we are on deck 11 but when I zoom in, I can only see to deck ten.. well I think we are deck 11, our number starts with a 11. I dont know if our balconies are added on of if they pre existed.

Is deck 11 where the lifeboats are? I'm confused :)

I cannot wait to see the interior :D Excited much!!

Thank you so very much indeed!!

Capricruiser thank you SO MUCH!!:D

I am trying to work out where our suite balcony is? Our daughter and son in law have balconies on deck six,(so I guess theirs are new balconies) and we are on deck 11 but when I zoom in, I can only see to deck ten.. well I think we are deck 11, our number starts with a 11. I dont know if our balconies are added on of if they pre existed.

Is deck 11 where the lifeboats are? I'm confused :)

I cannot wait to see the interior :D Excited much!!

Thank you so very much indeed!!

When do you go blondie :D

Hi Lady P

We are on the June 1st sailing, but leaving a few days earlier to have a little time in Amsterdam before our Baltic cruise.

How about you, anything in the pipeline? ;)

Thinking about doing a relocation cruise in april on Costa, then looking at msc in sept:)

ps Dotty, there are also some fab new pics up today on costa cruises FB page, the Atrium, Club restaurant and the show lounge, looking VERY nice indeed!!!:D

Yes they are great! Hope the cabins are as good, I have been looking all day for pics of cabins ,hope they have changed the brown wall! Change of subject, are you or your daughter taking hair straighteners? getting worried as cruise gets closer as they say no electrical things to be taken onboard.

Yes they are great! Hope the cabins are as good, I have been looking all day for pics of cabins ,hope they have changed the brown wall! Change of subject, are you or your daughter taking hair straighteners? getting worried as cruise gets closer as they say no electrical things to be taken onboard.

Ssssshhhh ;) I'm taking two pairs, split the luggage up, and hope at least one pair gets thru - both are safety type, and I've never ever not taken them on a ship, for sure they're coming! Otherwise it will be an expensive trip to the salon every night:eek:

Ssssshhhh ;) I'm taking two pairs, split the luggage up, and hope at least one pair gets thru - both are safety type, and I've never ever not taken them on a ship, for sure they're coming! Otherwise it will be an expensive trip to the salon every night:eek:

Hi Blondie i have E-Mailed Costa and asked if i could take battery straighteners if they are worried about the electric but they haven't answered. I have taken straighteners on NCL, Princess, and Carnival say you can.How can the hair salon cope with maybe hundreds of people wanting their hair done every night! There are dryers in cabin. As you can smoke in cabins, how is straighteners a fire hazard!! I wil have to wear a hat all the time as my hair is frizzy. Nice talking to you.

Hi Blondie i have E-Mailed Costa and asked if i could take battery straighteners if they are worried about the electric but they haven't answered. I have taken straighteners on NCL, Princess, and Carnival say you can.How can the hair salon cope with maybe hundreds of people wanting their hair done every night! There are dryers in cabin. As you can smoke in cabins, how is straighteners a fire hazard!! I wil have to wear a hat all the time as my hair is frizzy. Nice talking to you.

Hair straighteners for the ladies have never been an issue with Costa security - especially battery-powered ones. What they do watch for are large hair dryers and irons above all.

Thanks Capri that good to know, I'll take travel dryer then for sure and leave my larger dryer at home. Dotty, I'll holler to you if Im stuck and borrow yours :D:D

No way would I take irons, I hate ironing at home, it sure aint coming with me on a cruise LOL!!!

Thanks Capri that good to know, I'll take travel dryer then for sure and leave my larger dryer at home. Dotty, I'll holler to you if Im stuck and borrow yours :D:D

No way would I take irons, I hate ironing at home, it sure aint coming with me on a cruise LOL!!!

But your cabin will already have a hair dryer (usually in the desk or dressing table drawer).

Archived