Kid's drink cards

ourpops2

There are all kind of jucies, ice tea,water, free, available at the various venues, or you have the option of bringing on a case(s) of their favorite drink's.

We brought 3 cases with us, in a carry on. not a problem.

From NCL'S Bon Voyage section

The Children’s Soda Program (ages 12 and under)

Give the gift of endless fountain soda throughout their cruise.

17.%20AT%20Soda%20Program.jpgItem #DescriptionPrice n/aUnlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $4.00 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity

and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

Adult & Teen Soda Program (ages 13 & older)

Give the gift of endless fountain soda throughout their cruise.

17.%20AT%20Soda%20Program.jpgItem #DescriptionPrice n/aUnlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity

and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

Can someone help me out. Other than soda and water, is there any other non-alcholic type drinks included on the card?

Bottled water is not included on the card, only tonic water. The water onboard is quite good, and we brought individual packets of drink mix for DW and the kids when they didn't want soda. Milk is also available at meal times (white and chocolate) and I think hot chocolate packets are available near the buffet.

thanks for all the feedback. Daughter doesn't allow them to drink to much soda. I am sure we will be able to work something out. Not sure if taking a case is feasible, as we will be traveling in Europe.

For Sparks1033. How many years in the Navy. I made 3 Med cruises way back when. Can't believe I let the daughter talk me into going again. At least I will get to see it from a different point of view.

As long as they have other drinks available, both of the boys and my wife will be happy.

Me, I'll be having the "drink of the day".

For Sparks1033. How many years in the Navy. I made 3 Med cruises way back when. Can't believe I let the daughter talk me into going again. At least I will get to see it from a different point of view.

As long as they have other drinks available, both of the boys and my wife will be happy.

Me, I'll be having the "drink of the day".

If they drink 3 sodas a day they will get your money's worth (two a day if they are 12 and under) and they don't have to be with you or have charging privileges on their card to get something to drink. We don't let our kids drink much soda at home but figured they were on vacation so why not. I was in from 75 to 92 and I find cruising similar to going to sea as a Chief, except that I can have a beer whenever I want:D.

Last couple of cruises we got the kids a teen coupon book that was good for virgin drinks and sodas (was not good at the coffee bar). The book has 20 coupons and was about $37-$38. This is less than $2 per drink and the kids had fund trying different drinks such as virgin dackery and margaritas. I have not seen the coupon book info anywhere and not sure it is still offered.

Can kids get "Shirley Temples" with the soda card?

Our kids have asked a few times and been given without question. It's really just a bit of grenadine added to sprite, so depending on the bartender and how busy they are, they will do it. I don't think it's really part of the program, though.

So what are the chances that the adult soda card price will go up in a year? I am cruising for 9 days next January and my 19 year old always gets a soda card (well used and he even treats his old folks to an occasional one), A 9 day card is $56.25 plus gratuities. I have points where I can get one in advance fully paid for. If the prices goes up do the points? When was the last increase?

Is the soda card an actual card or is it a sticker orsomething that goes on your cruise card?

Just wondering. Thanks.

It's looks like a credit card .....at least it did last time I bought one. You just flash it whenever you want a soda at any bar or restaurant

Last couple of cruises we got the kids a teen coupon book that was good for virgin drinks and sodas (was not good at the coffee bar). The book has 20 coupons and was about $37-$38. This is less than $2 per drink and the kids had fund trying different drinks such as virgin dackery and margaritas. I have not seen the coupon book info anywhere and not sure it is still offered.

They don't still offer this, and I'm truly disappointed about that. My daughter loved this, and was able to buy them for her friends. Seeing she doesn't drink a lot of soda, it was a great option for us. Now, she just brings soda or water bottles onboard. Wish they would consider bringing this back for teens.

Archived