~ Watch RCI Ships Sail away~ New Views on Ft Lauderdale Webcam

emmy

Sad to see the Navigator go...Emmy you'll see her soon!!

Anyone have any idea where she will go after NOLA? Rumors about Port Canaveral? I want her in FLL!!

Yes have her booked for Feb 2013.:) Say goodbye to Navigator but we do get to welcome another RCI ship in the fall that we have not seen in Fort Lauderdale for some time...Independence of the Seas

You haven't missed out on much. I hear it isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Lol.

I suppose some have and come back for round two, maybe even three...Or more...probably even a show for that.

Film camera could be used since it should not be banned as electronic...on Grand Canyon flight we were told to use the cell if we wanted...I was shooting and emailing pics the whole flight.

Emmy.........thanks for starting this thread!:)

Long time no cruise with you, but hope all is well there and we can get together again for another cruise in the future.

Bobbie heads out in less than a month with her parents, and care giving sister and husband for Alaska, on the newly refurbished Rhapsody.

I can't go anywhere till we leave for the U.K. in August for a TA on the Jewel of the Seas. Looking foreward to that!

I spent an hour and a half watching ships sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale.

It's great!!:D

Rick

Emmy.........thanks for starting this thread!:)

Long time no cruise with you, but hope all is well there and we can get together again for another cruise in the future.

Bobbie heads out in less than a month with her parents, and care giving sister and husband for Alaska, on the newly refurbished Rhapsody.

I can't go anywhere till we leave for the U.K. in August for a TA on the Jewel of the Seas. Looking foreward to that!

I spent an hour and a half watching ships sailing out of Ft. Lauderdale.

It's great!!:D

Rick

Hello Rick... hope all is well. Well make sure you watch Allure sail away in 2 weeks. I will wave to you.:) Todays rough surf made for interesting viewing especially with the pilot boats.

So nice to see your post and so glad you enjoyed the entertainment :) My best to Bobbie too

I am eagerly awaiting LOS to arrive I into Barcelona for the Med season. Because of daylight saving here down under, it was too early for me to catch her sailing away today. I trust she left in good order?:p

Great photos thanks for sharing them. Liberty of the Seas and Zuiderdam Yes the ocean did look so blue and I captured this photo off the webcam of Liberty of the Seas as she headed out to open ocean. Her white hull looked so beautiful against that blue ocean. So you were in one of those airplanes I saw taking off while watching sail away. lol

389267_10150666555406693_564756692_9562866_1012358706_n.jpg

I will be on here next month!!! I love this picture!!!!

Crystal, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

That was great! Final departure for Celebrity Solstice and she gave 3 VERY LONG blasts! Farewell Solstice, and have fun on the other side of the world!

and then down under after that :) I did not hear Allure blow the horn did yOU? It was a good sail away day.

and then down under after that :) I did not hear Allure blow the horn did yOU? It was a good sail away day.

Yes, I heard it. She had already gone past, so it was pretty muffled. Same with the Carnival Freedom.

Did anyone notice that there weren't any people on the "winglets" over the bridge on Allure yesterday?

Could it have been blocked off due to high seas?

Probably due more to high winds than high sees.

the pier 66 web cam and the port of everglades web cam...check em out SUPER FANTASTIC...for us cruise aholics

Morning Mike ~ will have Oasis of the Seas tomorrow with 3 other ships and on Sunday just two ships including ALlure of the Seas.

A highlight next week Wednesday April 25 will be the Navy ships coming into Port Everglades for Fleet Week. The webcams will be covering their arrivals anytime from about 6am on. I recall from last year it was quite the sight. Look forward to that!:)

emmy...thanks for the update of who will be in Fort Lauferdale this coming weekend...21st and 22nd ...and the Military ships coming in...those should be awsome sight to see in port...

Thanks for the reminder. Enjoyed my Tampa Sailaway including going under the bridge, but looking forward to coming back to Everglades.

Today we have 'Lady O' (Oasis of the Seas) sailing out about 5pm

Also Crown Princess, Celebrity Constellation, Carnival Freedom

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Also in New York you can watch Explorer of the Seas sail away about 5pm on the other webcam http://www.nyharborwebcam.com

Today we have 'Lady O' (Oasis of the Seas) sailing out about 5pm

Also Crown Princess, Celebrity Constellation, Carnival Freedom

www.portevergladeswebcam.com

www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com

Also in New York you can watch Explorer of the Seas sail away about 5pm on the other webcam www.nyharborwebcam.com

Today I'll be watching my friend Jan leaving on Oasis. I think she scheduled a wave and that she will be on her deck 11 balcony with her Ohio State flag.