What a Valentine Day Proposal!!

I thought it was beautiful. Nice to see people getting engaged and wanting to get married.:)

Good luck to both of them.

Being in love is great.

Not nice when people are critical of the event, or are they jealous that nothing was done for them for Valentine's Day.:eek:

Have a great cruise Sandy, tell your hubby to watch his step as he disembarks. :)

Just to show how well organised and professional Cunard are ,

my copy of the autumn edition of the Cunarder magazine arrived today.

Needless to say the big feature was...

Weddings at Sea.:D

they start in April according to the article.....

oh and by the way...

HAVE A GREAT VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE.

Flwr15.jpg

Thanks for the flowers David only ones I got today...husband is in big trouble...unless he agrees to another cruise...LOL

Whether it was a stunt or not it got plenty of publicity and it was a feel good story for Valentines day:)

By the way, to Sandy, have a great cruise, not long to go now:) Let us know when you return if you are a complete Princess convert or if you still have a soft spot for Pacific Dawn.

Whether it was a stunt or not it got plenty of publicity and it was a feel good story for Valentines day:)

By the way, to Sandy, have a great cruise, not long to go now:) Let us know when you return if you are a complete Princess convert or if you still have a soft spot for Pacific Dawn.

Thanks Jenny. Oh, I will always have a soft spot for Pacific Dawn. Why wouldn't I? Four great cruises on her to date. :)

I thought it was beautiful. Nice to see people getting engaged and wanting to get married.:)

Good luck to both of them.

Being in love is great.

Not nice when people are critical of the event, or are they jealous that nothing was done for them for Valentine's Day.:eek:

Have a great cruise Sandy, tell your hubby to watch his step as he disembarks. :)

Thanks -oh and it's definitely the lift now!!! :D:D:D

Archived