Allur /Oasis - which terminal at Port Everglads

hal2008

We've sailed out of Terminal 18 on the Allure twice and the Oasis twice. We arrived between 10:30 and 11:00 all four times and did not experience a backup. Yes, we had to wait in a short line for our turn to drop off bags, but not a backup. One of these sailing was 9/11/11 with extremely tight security at the port without backup.

is it always Berth 18 at mid-port?

how backed-up is traffic/security to drop off bags say around 10:30?

Yes always Berth 18. This terminal was built specifically for the Oasis class ships. Non weekend days I have seen the Celebrity ships use it like today Equinox was docked there.

I was skeptical about 6,000 passengers,but agreed to go. Nothing is perfect, but RCI got embarking on these ships right. I've been on both Oasis and Allure, and they were the easiest embarkations I have had on any ship with a thousand or more passengers.

Totally impressed w/our boarding of Oasis. We've boarded from Port Canaveral and Miami and Port Everglades is far and away MUCH better than Pt C (for RCCL or DCL) or Miami (for RCCL or Celebrity). They have got it down!

We arrived at port right before 11 a.m. and there was no back-up until we turned into the sea of exiting passengers. Once we got past them crossing the road to get taxis, our taxi easily dropped us by a porter and we were headed inside to check-in

Archived