Favorite Carnival Cruise Ship

mid20scruiser

The Valor...Definately! Loved the staff. They were awesome and seemed to go above and beyond. Also Big Tex was our CD...best CD in the fleet (at least in my book). His morning show was A+. (Unfortunately he's on the Triumph now) We loved the larger ship and the decor. Kids really enjoyed the Seaside Theater. Waterslide was in a great location as it was not completely exposed to the wind which allowed it to be open everyday.

Loved all the ships I have been on :p

The last....Liberty, It took me about three days to figure out a easier way to get to the MDR. Had to down then up....:cool:

I love the seaside theater. I will miss that on the Pride in April.

I loved all the ones I have been on so far, but my favorite is the Miracle. I just thought she was beautiful.

DH says his fav is the Destiny. I would think that has something to do with him hitting a jackpot on the penny slots.

My favorite Carnival Ship would have to be all of them that I have been on................Carnival Valor, Carnival Destiny, Carnival Victory, Carnival Pride, Carnival Celebration, Carnival Elation, and Carnival Legend..........and soon I will add the Carnival Fantasy and Carnival Conquest to my list of favorites. :p

Archived