When do you hit your CC limit?

BooBooMonkey

My CC limit is about a pint :D

Oh wait, we aren't talking about Canadian Club are we :o

LOL, That was my first thought when I saw the title too.

I do not even want to think of the amount of brain and liver cells I burnt drinking CC and 7up.:D

My drink of choice as well.

Explain this...(I know there is not a good one)

New Bon Voyage pricing puts CC and Crown Royal at the same price per bottle. BUT in my local store CR is about twice the price of CC???

The way I see it, it is simply an act of nature, only the strong survive and the weak ones probably wern't doing any good to begin with ! :eek:

LET THE STRONG SURVIVE!!!! Makes us smarterer!!

It hurts to come on here when we don't have a cruise booked so I try and hurry up and book another one to ease my pain! We are sailing on the Dream for the second time this year so I feel like I don't have alot to gain from reading Dream reviews. It also seems like everyone writes about the western and we're doing eastern this time. Our stops are all planned so I find myself coming on here just hoping to find something that I want to read or comment on. I can't stay away too long though for fear that I might miss something important!

.... If I don't have a cruise booked ... its to painful coming here. I think I'm so jealous about the folks cruising soon that I don't want to hear it. Otherwise I'd just pine away.

so, I hope to be here often:D Cause I don't care what I'm reading if its about cruising, I'm there.:cool:

I must be in the minority, because I'm the opposite.

I try to maintain a regular presence, which really doesn't vary with my existing travel plans. If I come on more before a cruise, it is usually to research, not to post.

After a cruise, my postings will spike -- particularly following a European cruise because there are a lot of calls for information about specific instructions, etc. related to European ports.

Before a cruise, I'm much less interested in debating dining assignments, tipping, early room access, personal beverage supply, "elegant night" attire, etc. Before a cruise, those issues seem like a downer -- or maybe more specifically, they seem like issues about other people's vacation. I just want to anticipate my own vacation, not what someone else thinks is the right amount, if any, to tip the waiter on the last day. After a cruise, the experience is usually more fresh in my mind and it is more fun to engage in a lively debate because it is more a debate in the abstract, rather than in contemplation of my upcoming vacation.

I certainly don't mope around wishing I had a cruise booked when I don't.

Is it just me, or is there a “limit” on how much CC you can take? :eek:
Well then I'll give you the advice that DW used to give DD when she would complain about

her younger brother getting on her nerves, "then leave him (it) alone!"

Just when I think I know everything, I learn something new. Like this morning. I didn't know that Carnival decided to make all calls $1.99/minute fleetwide now, instead of $6.99/minute.
Really? Wow!

I am hitting the boards infrequently since no cruising this year--have to pay for daughter's wedding! She is my cruising partner since the men in the family do not like boats! The good news is that future SIL is a cruiser, so I'll be looking to book for next year. It is nice to see the excitement of cruisers so I like coming back once in awhile :)

Sometimes, I have to take a break from CC when I feel I have read everything there is to read. If I have a cruise booked, it's not a long break. If I don't, I leave the boards for a while.

My other obsession is Disney, as well. Not the cruise line, which we can't reasonably afford, the Disney World in Orlando. If I don't have a cruise booked, chances are we have a trip to Disney planned and I hope over to the DisBoards.

Either way, I usually have my obsession ;).

WDWMagic is another good Disney site, although I find the Disboard family is a bit , well, nicer!!

Archived