Luggage valet?

ddean52

We were just wondering how well RCL' s Luggage Valet program work? Sounds like a great idea to us! Thanks.

As with any program you'll hear complaints but we've used it several times and love it. It's a good way to end a cruise not worrying about luggage until it comes off the conveyor at the airport.

As with any program you'll hear complaints but we've used it several times and love it. It's a good way to end a cruise not worrying about luggage until it comes off the conveyor at the airport.

Agreed! Looking forward to disembarking!:eek::eek::cool:

Have used it several times on different ships and never had a problem. We really like the service.

I have heard some people complain because they pay the RC $20 and then have to pay the airline the baggage fees - the $20 is in addition to any fees you would normally have to pay for overweight bags, number of bags, etc. I don't think everyone understands this.

Only certain ports and airlines participate in Luggage Valet

Depending on the port, your flight usually can't leave any earlier than 11:30AM. The $20pp charge is for 2 pieces of luggage each, but if your airlines charges you for checked luggage that additional charge will be applied to your SeaPass Account.

I've used if on any sailing that offers it (San Juan airport didn't) and love it. Had one piece of luggage not make it home once, but Delta delivered it to my home the next several of days (i live 2 hours from the airport). But as others have mentioned, they have had problems with it.

Archived