Arnold Palmer in the MDR

MissKIA

Will they bring you an Arnold Palmer (half iced tea, half lemonade) at dinner? I have read contradicting information. Have read that they get huffy cause they have to go all the way to the lido to get it, and others have said it's no problem. What is your experience? I don't want to annoy the wait staff if it's a PITA.

Will they bring you an Arnold Palmer (half iced tea, half lemonade) at dinner? I have read contradicting information. Have read that they get huffy cause they have to go all the way to the lido to get it, and others have said it's no problem. What is your experience? I don't want to annoy the wait staff if it's a PITA.

We have always ordered Arnold Palmer's in the MDR and have never had a problem or were given the impression that we were inconveniencing the wait staff.

We always ask our waiter to make a pitcher for us. They have both in the MDR so it's just a matter mixing. On both the Victory and the Dream after the first night our waiter just had it waiting for us!!! Love Arnie Palmers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never have to order it. they are always carrying the two jugs.

i drink lemonade, and dw gets the mix.

and if a simple request was met with a huff, the huffer will soon find out his tip take will be a lot less.

i've yet to see any request met with a peep.

Archived