Voyager of the Seas`

We are booked on the Voyager of the Seas 27/01/2013 from Syd to NZ and back.

Has anyne been on the Voyager of the Seas and wants to share good and bad stories?

We are travelling with a 4 year old also, so maybe someone has taken there kids on board, out little one went on the Sun princess and loved it back in 2010, she had a whole new set of nannys and poppys about 1500 to be exact. It was a great trip around Aussie land.

Thanks

Steve :D

Hi Poppetts we're off on Voyager of the Seas in April out of New Orleans to Singapore. I'm in the process of putting together a Blog so you can follow that and ask any questions and I'll try and answer them for you along the way.

This will be our first cruise on Voyager, and after 42 days on board we should get to know her pretty well.;)

Jilly:)

Hi Steve

I did Mariner of the Seas (Voyager sister ship) in Oct 2010. My daughter was 5 at the time and used the kids club a lot.

We have also just completed Radiance of the Seas cruise with my 3 kids.

If you have any questions, ask away :).

Hi Poppetts we're off on Voyager of the Seas in April out of New Orleans to Singapore. I'm in the process of putting together a Blog so you can follow that and ask any questions and I'll try and answer them for you along the way.

This will be our first cruise on Voyager, and after 42 days on board we should get to know her pretty well.;)

Jilly:)

Should be a great cruise, Jilly.

Look forward to following your blog.

Hi Steve

I did Mariner of the Seas (Voyager sister ship) in Oct 2010. My daughter was 5 at the time and used the kids club a lot.

We have also just completed Radiance of the Seas cruise with my 3 kids.

If you have any questions, ask away :).

Gday there

so whats the go with the kids club ? do they get dropped off, first in best dressed? do the parents get a beeper like system to come get them or do the parents have to check up every now and then.

let me know when you canwhat you think of the kids club scene.

Steve

Archived