Favorite foo-foo (sweet) drink?

Carrie77

Hi crusinpeg:

I had the Creme Brulee martini on the," Infinity" (Celebrity) on a trip to Hawaii last fall at their martini bar. It's wonderful! I gave the recipe on a thread a few threads below this one called, " Martini recipes, anyone!! Enjoy!!!

Hi crusinpeg:

I had the Creme Brulee martini on the," Infinity" (Celebrity) on a trip to Hawaii last fall at their martini bar. It's wonderful! I gave the recipe on a thread a few threads below this one called, " Martini recipes, anyone!! Enjoy!!!

Thanks for the info can't wait to try it out!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had a yellowbird for the first time last week, and it was really good!

Found this recipe on the web, I'm going to try it as soon as I buy some galliano!

Yellowbird Drink Recipe

Drink Ingredients:

0.75 oz. Vodka

0.75 oz. Orange Juice

0.75 oz. Cream

0.5 oz. Galliano

0.75 oz. white creme de cacao

Instruction:

Add ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice. Shake and strain into chilled glass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Banana Benders are TO DIE FOR. Ingredients are orange juice, pineapple juice, banana rum, and banana extract.

Naughty Ice Maidens are pretty yummy too!!! Ingredients are cranberry juice, pineapple juice, coconut rum, peach schnapps, and sour mix. Blend with ice for a delicious frozen drink.

• 2 weeks later...

Why are they called foo foo drinks?

Mine would have to be, a Pina Colada. However if you're going to make it with crushed ice, coconut & rum and no pineapple juice, stick it. This is our usual first drink on board. Disney sucks for this one.:mad: Oh yeah don't use the $3.00 rum either.:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I fell in LOVE with the miami vices. I seen a few people with them and thought they looked good so said give me one of those - well that's what I drank everyday and I just might make some this weekend! :D DH also liked them and he's not into mixed drinks.

My favorite (or at least the one that has had the longest lasting impact:D ) was the Love Connection many years ago on the Enchantment (before the stretch). It really was just a layering of pina colada, mango dacquiri (sp?) and strawberry dacquiri or margarita. I remember them tasting SOOOO good and it was as though the fresh fruit was bursting in your mouth. The memory gives me warm fuzzy thoughts, (or perhaps it's the memory of putting my hand in the air while I was laying by the pool soaking in the sun in the middle of the beautiful blue sea and having them miraculously appear:rolleyes: )

K

Chi Chi. Mmmm. Usually a bourbon guy, but...sumthin' 'bout that Carribean sun.

And there's no connection between that and the slushie maker DS & I are giving Mrs. 2Ports for Mother's day tommorrow. None. Move along now...