Costa Website

Aussie Nana

I am having considerable trouble getting on the Cosat website error messages keep appearing . Anyone else have the same problem, difficult when trying to research excusrsions etc.

What Internet Browser are you using? The Costa website is only really designed to support Internet Explorer Version 7 or later.

Many people run into issues when trying to use the site with Chrome, Firefox, etc.

I use Mozilla Firefox and the Costa website works fine for me.
I just accessed the Costa website via Firefox 10 and had zero problems.

Suggest you address possible problems with your Windows operating system

such as Registry errors, and the possibility of malware infection!

You might want to dowload,install,update and finally run(scan with)..

* Eusing Registry Cleaner (free)

* CCleaner (free)

* Malwarebytes (free)

* Spybot. (free)

If you have a legal copy of Windows, you are entitled to a copy of Microsoft Security Essentials.

Suggest you download and install that

and then happily uninstall AVG, MacAfee, NOD, Kaspersky, BitDefender and all other anti-virus software :)

Thanks all even after installing Firefox the same problem occurs has worked perfectly for yrs with all computeres I have had. Now I get in with pword etc start to look at excursions for example & it drops out will have to give Costa a miss I think.:(

I just accessed the Costa website via Firefox 10 and had zero problems.

Suggest you address possible problems with your Windows operating system

I don't use Windows, I have a Mac. I will try FF again tho. I've been using Chrome because I like the interface better and Safari because of my iPhone and iPad. I use FF for development at work, but really don't need a third browser for home.

Still - If they can remember my "favorite trips", why can't they remember by booking number? It's ridiculous to have to enter it every time.

Still no luck , several of my friends have had no luck so not my computer, so looks like Costa don't want Australian customers. Firefox etc all with no success. I get a 503 service unavailable once I get into the site & start to look at articles. Thanks all for your help. Last time i was successful was Jan 28th.

I don't use Windows, I have a Mac. I will try FF again tho. I've been using Chrome because I like the interface better and Safari because of my iPhone and iPad. I use FF for development at work, but really don't need a third browser for home.

Still - If they can remember my "favorite trips", why can't they remember by booking number? It's ridiculous to have to enter it every time.

Your computer and browser is what remembers your booking number, via cookies...not the Costa website. you may have cookies turned off

All very helpful & I have tried all suggestions but how is it that all my friends who have never accessed Costa before cannot access it either from all states of Australia.:(

I access the site from Victoria using Mozilla. Generally works, though it was poor after the sinking. BUT Costa are hopeless at communication and contacting the chinese headquarters is useless.

thanks Bendigo Boy I am just down the Highway & you have been the closest to understanding my problem. I am not useless with computers & have been using the Costa site for yrs & up until the Concordia disaster, which makes me think they don't want Aussies. I have sent an email to Costa Club so will be interesting to see if I get an answer.

After exhausting all avenues Firefox, Chrome & Internet Explorer I sent an email to Costa with a reply..... they have checked the site & all working well. So after I have had many friends from all over Australia check the website given to me by the IT expert & still no go I have given up & will give Costa a miss, no good if I can't navigate the site for excursions etc & the inevitable boarding pass. Disappointing as we have had 3 great Cruises over the past 3 yrs with Costa all done through their website.

Archived