Does Carnival Offer Travel from Port to Airport?

stephaniemason0316

Last time my hubby and I were on our cruise in October, he thought he heard that Carnival would provide travel to/ from the airport in Long Beach to San Pedro pier (besides airport taxis and shuttles)... I don't remember hearing that... Does anyone know if this is true and if so is there a number to reach them? :confused::confused:

Last time my hubby and I were on our cruise in October, he thought he heard that Carnival would provide travel to/ from the airport in Long Beach to San Pedro pier (besides airport taxis and shuttles)... I don't remember hearing that... Does anyone know if this is true and if so is there a number to reach them? :confused::confused:

Carnival does offer transfers, for a fee, from the airport at Long Beach to the pier. Here's a link to the necessary information...

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/Airport_and_Pier_Transfers/los_angeles.aspx

:)

When you get transport from carnival you have to wait until the bus is completely full. We tried this once and had to wait over an hour. Since the bus was not running it was very hot and uncomfortable in there. We always take other transportation now. Go to the ports of call area and you will find lots of info on alternative transportation

Archived