Can you bring on soda?

silkhair1

I am assuming that it is 2-6 packs per person per port????

When I went on the Millie in Nov, I shoved two 12 packs of Coke products into a suitcase and gave it to the porter. It made it through with no issue.

If there are limits on the number or restrictions on the brand, I hadn't heard of them (but I'll be the first to say I really didn't check that closely either).

I always bring a 24 pack of Caffine Free Diet Coke on each and every cruise. They serve CFDC on Board but run out on the 4-5 day of the cruise.

I have done this on the last 6 cruises and the Celebrity porters take the case of CFDC with my luggage. I put a luggage tag on the side of the case. I always receive it at my cabin when my luggage comes.

I asked the customer service about bring CFDC on board and they told me, that the only restrictions were that no hard liquor is allowed, only two bottles of wine.

I think someone may be confusing cruise lines. We sailed on Carnival early December and they had a maximum on the amount of soda/water that could be brought on board. As far as I know Celebrity does not have such restrictions.

Archived