Fuel Surcharge coming soon-- oil at $105 and climbing.

JPTexan82

Because he has stood against more drilling and the pipeline from Canada coming down here, rather sell it to China.

His actions speak louder than his words. He then tried today to take credit for drilling started during Bush's term.

You really think they could not do some of these things like put taxes on exporting oil above a certain percentage? Of course there are things a president could do that would influence the price. He cant do it by himself, but he isnt even trying to do anything, just saying "hey nothing I can do, not my fault" and as usual not taking a leadership role in anything.

He has everything to do with oil leases, oil exploration and pipelines. Ergo OIL PRICES ! He has wanted higher prices....well now he's got it........just in time for elections! Way to go O.:confused:

I will never forget Joe Barton (R - Texas) apologizing to BP over the worst oil spill the US has even seen. There is no doubt who is in bed with big oil.

Archived