Past cruise number

Mandalay44

Is it fair to say that one must have more than one cruise under his belt to benefit?

No. You can frequently find past guest rates on Carnival. You also get invited to the past guest party where they serve free drinks. Those are pretty good benefits that you get after just one cruise. :)

Thanks for the info, after checking the website a couple of times, I have yet to see the benefit but I will keep checking. If all else fails, a free drink is a free drink.

I think you are assuming the past guest rate is the lowest, which is usually not true. ES is usually lower for instance with more rules. pack n go is usually lower, but not always offered, etc.

If you are logged in to the Carnival website, and you click to book a particular cruise, it should show you a past guest rate. This may be higher than the ES rate that you will see when you first go to the Carnival website. However, with past guest, there is the chance that you will be upgraded.

For the most part, the benefit of being a past guest is the past guest party. And of looking at all the blue-carded cruise virgins and reminiscing about your first cruise.

Archived