Voyager Class Running Track ?

But it's up top on the sun deck so unless you're out there early or late you'll have to dodge around loungers. :(

I dislike getting up early when I'm on holiday so I found one of the best times to go running was when early seating diners were getting ready to eat. By that time it's cooler, the staff have put most of the loungers away, and the majority of your fellow passengers are indoors getting ready for their evening activities.

But (like anything else) it has its downside too. It won't work if you have early seating, and it means you may have to forego some of the shows.

But it's up top on the sun deck so unless you're out there early or late you'll have to dodge around loungers. :(

I dislike getting up early when I'm on holiday so I found one of the best times to go running was when early seating diners were getting ready to eat. By that time it's cooler, the staff have put most of the loungers away, and the majority of your fellow passengers are indoors getting ready for their evening activities.

But (like anything else) it has its downside too. It won't work if you have early seating, and it means you may have to forego some of the shows.

It's in the same location on the Radiance class ships. I'm generally done with my 5 miles before the congestion gets annoying.

Archived