Egon is Back on the Poesia!

Capricruiser

Egon is the 95 year old Swiss-Canadian who spent all last year cruising on the Poesia on all her itineraries in the Caribbean, Transatlantics, and in Europe. His adventures are faithfully reported every week in the CC Special Interest Cruising section, Solo Cruisers forum under the thread "Never too old!" There are now over 900 posts commenting on his weekly news reports which are always interesting to read.

Egon disembarked late last year and spent three months in a resort at Cozumel, Mexico, but is now back on the Poesia with another round of cruising. Many of you Poesia cruisers will know Egon - he's a little old guy with a beard who likes to play scrabble when he's not pounding the keys on the piano in the atrium. MSC gave him the title of "VIP Guest" as well as Black Card membership in the MSC Club. He's quite a guy!:)

Egon remains faithful to blogging and they are so funny. I was the one that encouraged him almost 2 yrs ago to look into MSC. I met him on our Poesia trip in 2010 when he sailed on POESIA for an entire year, and he is delightful. He went home briefly and then went to Cancun for the winter and just started to cruise again on Feb 11. He is going to be sampling other MSC ships....will be an interesting comparison. He will be doing Opera and Magnifica.

Egon remains faithful to blogging and they are so funny. I was the one that encouraged him almost 2 yrs ago to look into MSC. I met him on our Poesia trip in 2010 when he sailed on POESIA for an entire year, and he is delightful. He went home briefly and then went to Cancun for the winter and just started to cruise again on Feb 11. He is going to be sampling other MSC ships....will be an interesting comparison. He will be doing Opera and Magnifica.

Cam how was your hawaii trip ?

I was on the Poesia Feb 28th, never saw him... we just saw the trio playing violin, bass, and piano.. a young group. hmmm?

ok cam, how was the hawaii trip? let us know. joybaby

Archived