Cabin Differences?

If it's the same as the Freedom, and I believe that it is, the D3 cabin is a little larger but, I believe, the balcony for the E is slightly larger.

Thanks, is the D3 classed as an upgrade? Now the D3 is the same price as the E2, I really don't want to switch my cabin, but can I get the price difference in an OBC instead of an upgrade? It's before final payment date.

Thanks, is the D3 classed as an upgrade? Now the D3 is the same price as the E2, I really don't want to switch my cabin, but can I get the price difference in an OBC instead of an upgrade? It's before final payment date.

Not exactly sure what you are asking. If it's before final payment and you don't want to switch staterooms, then you can only get your price reduced if your current stateroom category has been reduced in price.

What is the difference between a E2 and a D3 cabin on the Liberty of the Seas? Which is classed as "better/nicer" ?

A D is always larger than an E on any given ship. It's definitely better/nicer because it has a full size sofa rather than a love seat. The balcony and bathroom with be basically the same.

Prior to final payment you will get any price reduction - not on board credit. Even if you prepaid your cruise early, they will credit the difference back to your card.

After final payment, if a D was reduced to what I had paid for an E, you can bet I'd take the free upgrade. It wouldn't matter to me where the location was. I prefer a larger cabin and the size difference is very noticeable to me. We were in an E once - never again.

Gina

A D is always larger than an E on any given ship. It's definitely better/nicer because it has a full size sofa rather than a love seat. The balcony and bathroom with be basically the same.

Prior to final payment you will get any price reduction - not on board credit. Even if you prepaid your cruise early, they will credit the difference back to your card.

After final payment, if a D was reduced to what I had paid for an E, you can bet I'd take the free upgrade. It wouldn't matter to me where the location was. I prefer a larger cabin and the size difference is very noticeable to me. We were in an E once - never again.

Gina

Okay great good to know. Thank you.

Archived