Large Group Dining

ev8876

I canot see where 14 people would comfortably fit any of the tables that Celebrity has available--and unless I'm wrong, their tables are permanently attached to the floor, so moving tables together would not be possible(we tried to move our table for 4 a little closer to the window and we could not budge it, making me believe that their tables are bolted to the floor). It would be much easier for you to request 2 tables with the same waiter, and then everyone can switch seats every night---that way everyone can sit with everyone else a few times during the cruise. Also, most of their tables are oval or round, so putting them together isn't viable either.

There was a large family group at a table near ours on the Century. I don't know how many people were at it, but it looked like at least 12. And it seemed like every night there was a birthday at that table.

While some of the tables may be bolted to the floor, at least some of them are not. They are able to arrange the tables for the grand buffet.

Archived