Towels at pools?

ohxrapture

This may sound dumb, but I can't remember from prior cruises.

Does Carnival have towels at the pools or should I pack some? I'd prefer not to bring the bathroom towels to the pool.

I recall they give you towels and a tote for port days on Celebrity.

This may sound dumb, but I can't remember from prior cruises.

Does Carnival have towels at the pools or should I pack some? I'd prefer not to bring the bathroom towels to the pool.

I recall they give you towels and a tote for port days on Celebrity.

They will have pool towels in your room and at the pool. At the pool you have to check them out and then back in using your cabin number. At the end of the cruise you must have allotted number of towels in cabin or you get charged. I think it is $26 per towel. I pack my own.

You will have pool/beach towels in your room. Your room steward will change them out each day. You can also exchange on Lido deck or check out towels if you leave them in the room. They will take down your sail and sign number and cross it out when you return the towels. You will be charged $22 per towel if not returned.

If you'd like one of the towels to take home without purchasing it, go out to the Lido deck early in the morning before breakfast. There will be many free ones spread out over empty chairs! :)

If you'd like one of the towels to take home without purchasing it, go out to the Lido deck early in the morning before breakfast. There will be many free ones spread out over empty chairs! :)

oooooooo You are bad!!!!:eek::cool:

I read these boards alot and don't post much. That is one of the funniest I have ever seen!!!!

Perfect! :D:D

Like this idea:D We have a cabin on the Lido deck might help with the HOGS What would our cabin stewart say when we have 20 pool towels there:D

great post !! thanks for the laugh. maybe if more of these towels were returned to pool towel area and people had to pay for them, there would be less chair hogs. just a thought.

Like this idea:D We have a cabin on the Lido deck might help with the HOGS What would our cabin stewart say when we have 20 pool towels there:D

Sell them back to the chair hogs for $15 each. Give your cabin steward $5 of it per towel. He will say nothing.

Win for you, win for the steward, and win for the chair hog who saves a few bucks off of the $22

What a great idea. Do you think someone could get a matching set?? Maybe for two bathrooms at home? I didn't know a ship provided this service but thank you for telling me about it. They don't do that on Princess I don't think.

Archived