3 port package

jgraham625

Anyone have any thoughts about shore trips 3 port package deal? We re going to belize, rotan, and cozumel. They offer choices for all 3 ports. So many choices, so many pros and cons for everything, my head is starting to spin trying to make decisions. Any thoughts?? Simplicity is bliss! :o

I'm not familiar with Shore Trips 3 port package. I've used them for excursions in the past. And we had good serve. Their excursions are sometimes less expensive and mostly smaller groups that ship sponsored excursions. They basically act as a clearing house for booking with local vendors they have under contract. I assume the 3 port package simplifies everything in that you pay one price for all 3 excursion versus different prices at each port. Mainly this serves to get them more bookings. But you'll need to research those excursion choices and the ports to see if they appeal to you or if something else attracts you at one or more ports. Sorry, it's not that simple.

• 2 months later...
careful using shore excursioneer, we used them in Cozumel & they never showed up (they supposedly went to wrong pier) but i have yet to get my deposit back.

Just wondering what the outcome of this was? Have you received your deposit back yet? We are thinking about using them for one of our excursions in Costa Maya.

Hey Crewsweeper, have you had any experience with shoreexcursioneer.com? We have a group sailing in November and are seriously considering booking a lot of excursions with them. Many in my group are first timers, so I'm working hard to make sure everything goes well for them and that they have their best vacation ever! Any ideas, advice, and suggestions are welcome and appreciated!

Archived