Costa neoRomantica departs on her first cruise after refit

Capricruiser

We're sailing on the new neoR end of April out of Barcelona. Have you seen any reviews recently? She looks classy.

Hi Treesah

I have been reading through various european forums, first two cruises, ship really wasnt fully ready. There is still work in progress but should all be fixed soon. Some guests have been disappointed that there is no traditional theatre. From what I can understand, they did not realise this (although why I dont know as there is lots of info out there on decks and facilities). Otherwise, very good foods, and very stylish is the general feedback.

I found this video the other night. Its not great, in fact, a bit zzzzing :) but you get to see some areas in and around the ship. I have no idea what they are saying but at least its some inside clips of the ship.

Urmm.... lots of wine bottles ;)

Please bring back lots of pics, we sail on her end of May. have a great cruise.!

Oh.. the all important link!

Hi Treesah

I have been reading through various european forums, first two cruises, ship really wasnt fully ready. There is still work in progress but should all be fixed soon. Some guests have been disappointed that there is no traditional theatre. From what I can understand, they did not realise this (although why I dont know as there is lots of info out there on decks and facilities). Otherwise, very good foods, and very stylish is the general feedback.

I found this video the other night. Its not great, in fact, a bit zzzzing :) but you get to see some areas in and around the ship. I have no idea what they are saying but at least its some inside clips of the ship.

Urmm.... lots of wine bottles ;)

Please bring back lots of pics, we sail on her end of May. have a great cruise.!

Oh.. the all important link!

Thank you Blondie. Not a great video but gives one an idea of what to expect, more or less. Wish they had views of the cabins. They sure have wines galore... We're boarding her on April 24 in Barcelona and I promise to take lots of pictures for you.

Best wishes,

T

Thank you Blondie. Not a great video but gives one an idea of what to expect, more or less. Wish they had views of the cabins. They sure have wines galore... We're boarding her on April 24 in Barcelona and I promise to take lots of pictures for you.

Best wishes,

T

You're welcome. There are a few pics of cabins dotted around. ALL have been fully refurbished! None posted by costa though,aside from their pic of the samsara suite which has been around for ages. Have a fabulous cruise!!

Archived