Kids Fashion

My daughter will probably have a few dresses to choose from for formal night. She just got this one in the mail. This is not her in the picture, but is the same dress.

Funny, I haven't even bought my dress yet. Shopping for her is so much more fun!

Share your pictures!

112384561_zebradress.jpg.eed13dc40a1c5a9c88aa8a9fca40454d.jpg

I don't have any children, but my niece... my mini-me got the shopping gene honest. :D She loves Justice, Abercombie, Crazy 8 and Children's Place. I loved there clothing as well when we did the marathon mall visit... got one to look forward to this weekend. ;) They always have great sales and coupons. Also, I like TJMaxx/Marshalls and at the right times Ross for children's clothing.

I don't have any children, but my niece... my mini-me got the shopping gene honest. :D She loves Justice, Abercombie, Crazy 8 and Children's Place. I loved there clothing as well when we did the marathon mall visit... got one to look forward to this weekend. ;) They always have great sales and coupons. Also, I like TJMaxx/Marshalls and at the right times Ross for children's clothing.

Currently our favorite stores (for her clothes) are Tilly's, Abercombie Kids, American Eagle (77 Kids), and PS from Aeropostale. She likes to dress like a teenager. :cool: We still shop at Justice but not as often as we use to. When she was younger I shoped at the Children's Place, Gymboree, and Old Navy quite a bit.

It amazes me how fast they grow up and develop their own look and style, but they still need guidence. The marketing machine is well oiled when it comes to tweens, not like when I was a kid and got whatever came out of the bag. :D

Cute kid blogs:

http://shannonsewell.com/theblankpage/

too cute...

http://shannonsewell.com/theblankpage/wp-

chzoblog3.jpg

http://www.houseofjelly.com/

http://planetawesomekid.com/

• 3 weeks later...

My daughter wore the dress I bought for the cruise to a birthday tea party for a friend. I am overseas otherwise I her hair would have been done as well. The only two hairstyles her dad can do is flat iron and pony tail. LOL. Although I told him it would have been nice to have a hair clip or accessory in her hair.

She was the best dressed one there in my opinion. But I have also asked DH to take her to the lady that does alterations to get the straps and top taken in a bit as I think it's a little loose.

Thanks, we just spent a few hours online (skype) picking out a new dress for her cheer banquet in May. She can't wear the zebra dress cause another cheerleader has the same dress. LOL.

So after looking at about 50 different dresses, this is the new one we picked out. She likes teenager styles which is hard to find in a girls size 7/8. This one has POCKETS! :p And yes that was the selling point in my opinion. The dress code for the banquet is "Sunday Best" so I did not want a full length dress that she wouldn't be able to wear again later.

It appears we need more occasions to dress up for. She says she is not a "dress kinda girl", but she is getting quite the collection.

Both the zebra dress and pocket dress are Ruby Rox. It was just coincidence we ended up with the same namebrand.

927519209_pocketdress.jpg.8e3753566e7eb6ec9fef9dc444c5804c.jpg

• 2 months later...

Here is the Ruby Rox pocket dress she wore to her cheer banquet. I will see if I can get her to try on her Elise B dress and get a picture. Also, just bumping this up so maybe others will add to it.

1878314311_pocketdress.jpg.d3f139ec97f4ab0924bc11c7843fcecc.jpg

• 6 months later...

Yes, I know I am reviving an older thread, but I like to see the little kids dressed up as well. I buy my daughter more clothes than I buy for myself. Her Ruby Rox size 8 dresses were getting snug on her but this one is My Michelle and is a little big. That is the risk of ordering online but it will she has room to grow into this one. This was taken before we left for her Cheerleading Holiday Party.

154694197_Christmasdress.jpg.dbb3a257a65afe7d67009d61cbce8242.jpg

That dress is adorable!! Little hot pink flats would look perfect, or little strap sandals. I don't have any kids, but I have nieces and I have to seriously stop myself when I want to spoil them, it is just a lot of fun and I don't have to feel guilty about spending too much on myself lol!

*EDIT*

Wow! Sorry lol did not realize how old this thread was at first.

Archived