Only Ship

gww303

How were you able to find this out? We are crusing on the Pride in April, and I was wondering what other ships, if any, will be in port when we are. You are SO lucky!!! You will have the ports to yourselves! Enjoy!! :D

we're on the Victory the week before you and except for St Thomas, we're the only ships in port for all the other islands too. think the season for cruises down there slows down after Easter.

I'm not complaining that's for sure !! Going to make for great tours at the ports.

Were on the Dream leaving April 28 and it looks like we will be the only ship in port at all of our stops.Is that uncommon or am I missing something?

Thanks for the Help.:D

Where are you looking?

Some of the sites are not up to date. My cruise in June does not even show my ship in port on one site! :eek: :eek:

Where are you looking?

Some of the sites are not up to date. My cruise in June does not even show my ship in port on one site! :eek: :eek:

if there are more than one ports, like in St Martin or PR, check both.

Where are you looking?

Looks like Carnival Spirit is the only ship in Skagway on June 22, but in Juneau on the 23rd the Spirit will be with Island princess and Seven Seas Navigator.

In Ketchikan on the 24th you will share the town with Radiance of the Seas and Celebrity Infinity but you will be the only ship in Victoria BC on the 25th.

I find this sight accurate and easy to use.

http://www.cruisetimetables.com/

we use cruisett.com for the info. seems to be kept pretty much up-to-date.

This is a dead site. It is no longer maintained.

When you select a month to view - it ends at December 2012. Notice it still includes all of 2011. Click on any month from May to December of 2012. Do you see the ships for which you are looking?

Try clicking on the home page. Do you see that the last news entry was 3-10-11?

Look at the forums - the admin CruiseTT has not been on since 3-21-11.

Other sites include cruisetimetables and cruisecal and these two do seem to be updated regularly.

When you select a month to view - it ends at December 2012. Notice it still includes all of 2011. Click on any month from May to December of 2012. Do you see the ships for which you are looking?

Try clicking on the home page. Do you see that the last news entry was 3-10-11?

Look at the forums - the admin CruiseTT has not been on since 3-21-11.

Other sites include cruisetimetables and cruisecal and these two do seem to be updated regularly.

That explains a lot!

Oh my! Funny because I used it for Fascination cruise in Jan and it was bang on.

Archived