Fantasia review posted

Capricruiser

Fantastic review Capri!!

Great to see the laundry package is still being offered. You say that this can only be purchased once. We are doing a holiday before and after the cruise and with a 3 + 5 year old I was really hoping to use the package at the start of the cruise and at the end of the cruise and knowing my two messy angels once during the cruise also!!!

Thank you very much for this very nice and comprehensive review of MSC Fantasia, our favourite ship:) The ship has such a warm and intimate cosy atmosphere despite here massive size. Glad that you enjoyed the cruise. Can you recommend this itinerary for frozen norwegians during the wintertime or is it to cold there as well?

Thank you. For us in southern Europe it was a bit chilly but for you frozen Norwegians it would be like going to the tropics!

Twice I've had the good fortune to visit your spectacular fiords in the summer and in June I'll be doing the same on the Magnifica going all the way up to Spitzbergen. I doubt very much that I'll be getting much of a sun tan up there...

Archived