Ruby sailing time today March 4 2012

wallypbear

It is 1800 hrs and still moored to the pier.

Interesting, no people seen on decks or balcony's. In the past couple of minutes I have seen a few folks on Promenade deck, starboard side, but no where else. Interesting.

Harbor radio indicated he had a "delayed cruise liner" still in port.

This is starting to concern me a little. I sail on Ruby April 1st and it seems that they are having a lot of noro outbreaks on this ship. Maybe I shouldn't be worried but it does seem to be happening a lot on Ruby lately

Ruby had Noro week of 1/29, minor (if any) w/of 2/5. We sailed w/of 2/12 and no Noro. Not aware of any additional Noro until the cruise that just returned.

Enjoy your cruise ... Ruby is a great ship.

Ruby had Noro week of 1/29, minor (if any) w/of 2/5. We sailed w/of 2/12 and no Noro. Not aware of any additional Noro until the cruise that just returned.

Enjoy your cruise ... Ruby is a great ship.

Thank you. I appreciate that. Saw that Ruby is starting to retract her lines :)

Still in port and you can't really even see any movement on the ship. Nobody on their balconies, on the decks. Doesn't look like she's even started boarding yet.

Must have been muster. Lots of pax visible and lines are in.

I hate that! Every time I see military time, I need to start at 12 and count on my fingers. I always think 1600 is 6 PM. Not so. Makes me crazy. :mad:

Actually military time is easy. Just subtract 2 from the hour. So 14:00 is 2pm,

11:00 is 9am, 17:30 is 5:30pm. Hope this makes it easier for you.

Sali

Actually military time is easy. Just subtract 2 from the hour. So 14:00 is 2pm,

11:00 is 9am (not correct as 11:00 is 11am), 17:30 is 5:30pm. Hope this makes it easier for you.

Sali

If you subtract 2 from the hour in 9:30 you get 7:30am and from 13:30 you get 11:30am.

IMO its better to say subtract 12 from the hour of military time of 12:00 and higher to get pm time.

Bigred99, Candy ~ Lou and Dave control the camera and the sound when the ships are sailing out. Most times it's on when ships are sailing out; sometimes it isn't.

Also, it makes a difference which camera you are watching. Port Everglades has sound; the new Ft. Lauderdale webcam does not. They're too far away to capture sound from the port.

Hope that helps.

Archived