Woo Hoo - Price Drop!!

MustangGT

My obsessive price checking has paid off! We booked our NY - Quebec City cruise for September in March of last year. I have been checking the prices constantly with fingers crossed! My diligence paid off today!

We decided to book an obstructed oceanview since this cruise is port intensive; we prefer balcony cabins. Today we saved $270 plus tax per person on our cabin!! Just called Princess and they reduced the fare.

Love Princess!! Now, if only I had been wise enough to buy 2 FCC's each so I could book another cruise I have my eye on!:D

My obsessive price checking has paid off! We booked our NY - Quebec City cruise for September in March of last year. I have been checking the prices constantly with fingers crossed! My diligence paid off today!

We decided to book an obstructed oceanview since this cruise is port intensive; we prefer balcony cabins. Today we saved $270 plus tax per person on our cabin!! Just called Princess and they reduced the fare.

Love Princess!! Now, if only I had been wise enough to buy 2 FCC's each so I could book another cruise I have my eye on!:D

I got an email from my TA last week stating Princess is having a reduced deposit sale for the first two weeks of this month. It's basically the same thing as an FCC minus the OBC. So you could still book your other cruise for only $100pp deposit.:D

I got an email from my TA last week stating Princess is having a reduced deposit sale for the first two weeks of this month. It's basically the same thing as an FCC minus the OBC. So you could still book your other cruise for only $100pp deposit.:D

I might just have to think about that! Thanks!

Congratulations on your price reduction .

However, it is very very annoying for UK cruisers since we don't get the price reductions.......different contracts in US from UK !!!!

I understand some people in UK have managed to cancel, and re book prior to final payment recently,in order to get a lower price, so steps in the right direction.....next time perhaps ?????

We also got a price drop of over $400 on our October cruise.

YAY!:D

Congrats on your price drop....very nice! Do you check for a price drop on the Princess site? I know that Carnival actually has a price checker. Does Princess have this? Thank you so much. I would love to have a price drop.

Archived