POM and Taxi's

ShelbyLK

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer.

So, my question is....Are there a lot of taxi's waiting at POM after the cruise to take us to the airport? Do I have to worry about finding a taxi, should I book a shuttle?

Thanks for any input!

Please be careful. We got in really late and our shuttle wasn't running so we took a taxi. I asked the driver how much and he gave me a figure that was way over what the hotel said it would be. So I asked him to put the meter on. HUGE mistake. He took us the long way, said he was lost. Pulled into a shopping center with no one around, and dark. I got pretty nervous at this point since we could tell someone wasn't right. He only pulled out a GPS, which is never a good thing. His GPS was working until about 10 mins. from hotel and then suddenly quit. HMMM. Thankfully my husband had his Ipad and put in the address. So we finally got to the hotel and the final bill was $20.00 more then he had originally quoated.

To top it off my husbands brand new blackberry was missing when we got into the lobby. My husband didnt have his phone out and remembers the driver getting close to him. My husbands company said that someone has been trying to use his lost phone. Thankfully the rest of our trip went well with awesome shuttle drivers and a nice taxi driver from the pier to our hotel on our way back.

Archived