can someone suggest a hotel in jacksonville.

looking for hotel with 2 queens, not 2 doubles, indoor pool would be nice but not a deal breaker, close to port and not the most expensive. guess thats about it, lol.

My family and I stayed at the Jacksonville Plaza Hotel. It does not have a pool and the rooms are somewhat smallish. The rate we paid last September totalled $64 and included a continental breakfast. They had a shuttle to take cruisers to the pier and I believe it was $15 roundtrip per person. On the return trip, they will drop you off either at the airport or the hotel. They did not charge for parking either. The JPH was about 15-20 mins from Jaxport.

It was small, but clean and the staff was friendly. We are going back in September and will probably stay there again.

The Omni Jacksonville would be our first pick but they are double beds, not queens and there is no indoor pool but a nice rooftop pool. For queen beds I would say the Hyatt Regency. Not the cheapest hotel in Jacksonville but considerably cheaper than most of the other Hyatt Regencys in other areas, also has a rooftop pool...

Crowne Plaza Airport. Indoor/Outdoor Heated pools, Fitness center, complimentary airport shuttle, within walking distance to many restaurants and Wal-mart, or you can pay $5 for a shuttle to the shopping center where Wal-mart is located. They have a cruise package with roundtrip shuttle included, or you can add it to an existing reservation. Very nice hotel, clean rooms, 2 restaurants and a bar on site. Laundry service on site. Moderate-High Price range.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport last year on our Fascination cruise and loved it. They do have rooms with 2 queen beds or one king and they have park and cruise packages where you can park your car there for the length of the cruise. I thought they had an airport package as well, but you may need to call and find out. They offer a pretty good hot breakfast - nothing fancy but more than your regular continental breakfast. They have a pool, not sure if it is indoor or outdoor because we never used it. It is a nice hotel and offers very reasonable rates - under $100 for a room, just over $100 for one of the packages.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Jacksonville Airport last year on our Fascination cruise and loved it. They do have rooms with 2 queen beds or one king and they have park and cruise packages where you can park your car there for the length of the cruise. I thought they had an airport package as well, but you may need to call and find out. They offer a pretty good hot breakfast - nothing fancy but more than your regular continental breakfast. They have a pool, not sure if it is indoor or outdoor because we never used it. It is a nice hotel and offers very reasonable rates - under $100 for a room, just over $100 for one of the packages.

I stay at the Hampton In airport all the time when I am flying from JAX. Outdoor pool, airport shuttle. I think you can arrange for them to shuttle to the port. EM

We stayed at the Holiday Inn near the port (app. 1 mile). Did the park and cruise,which was great. Included parking for length of cruise, nice breakfast, and shuttle to and from port. Don't remember about the pool cause we drove in and arrived late. There is a Wendy's next door to grab a quick bite at night. I would recommend this hotel.

Archived