Underwater OV Gym on the Imagination

LMAO

I was reading a recent cruise review on the Imagination. If you want a negative review to show folks why bad reviews cannot always be taken too seriously, this one is it.

The person actually thought the fitness center was in an underwater deck with glass windows that allowed you to see out into the sea. Who would sail on a ship with a glass bow anyway?

Their quote- "The pictures of the "fitness center" show that it is on the bottom of the ship looking out into the ocean from underwater was very incorrect. Not only did it not have windows, it was near the top of the ship!"

The reviewer evidently did no good research before the cruise or did so through a differenf view of reality.

Link- http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=98687

Oh, I don't know. I'd be pretty cranky too, and maybe not entirely in my right mind, if all I had to eat on a 5-day cruise was grilled cheese haha.

They should have ate in the Imaginations steak house and then watched movies on the big screen in the seaside theater. LOL

I think they were looking at 4 different ships and not only that, had the deck plans upside down.

OMG, I'm laughing so hard. Apparently they thought that every ship had everything.

I've never seen most of her complaints advertised regarding the Imagination... Steakhouse, Serenity POOL, multi-use court, seaside theater...

Also wondering what pool she saw on what website that was bigger in the picture.

I'm hoping that after she wrote that review, that she went back to look at all the false advertisements she saw and realized they were for other ships!

I think they were looking at 4 different ships and not only that, had the deck plans upside down.

LOL!

I was also trying to imagine what ship she was talking about and had to go back to the title to see.

I think she has a conglomeration of ships all rolled into 1.

I am now going to Carnivals site to see if I can find the picture of the underwater gym she is referring to!!

LMAO

I was reading a recent cruise review on the Imagination. If you want a negative review to show folks why bad reviews cannot always be taken too seriously, this one is it.

The person actually thought the fitness center was in an underwater deck with glass windows that allowed you to see out into the sea. Who would sail on a ship with a glass bow anyway?

Their quote- "The pictures of the "fitness center" show that it is on the bottom of the ship looking out into the ocean from underwater was very incorrect. Not only did it not have windows, it was near the top of the ship!"

The reviewer evidently did no good research before the cruise or did so through a differenf view of reality.

Link- http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=98687

Another cruise ruined!:)

wow I am not sure where the op is coming from, but hell I live in the maritimes

we can almost walk out and pick up lobsters..and ever time I have had them on the ships..they were really good

only lost 10 lbs....must of been from walking around looking for all that was not there..

so you won't sail again, that can be a good thing, now I will be able to get a room on any ship that your not taking...lol

that was a good one

:rolleyes:Something that bugs me...these people who rate their cruise a 1 star...if you add up and do an average for all their ratings of various categories, it comes out 2.5 and I've seen other 1 star reviews come out even higher. :rolleyes:

Watch out maybe coming to the next RCCL ship

I was also trying to imagine what ship she was talking about and had to go back to the title to see.

I think she has a conglomeration of ships all rolled into 1.

I am now going to Carnivals site to see if I can find the picture of the underwater gym she is referring to!!

I think you are correct!

How cool would an underwater gym be, though? I love the idea!

That can't be a serious review...............what an odd person!!!!!! It seems as if they were combining features of about 5 different ships..........but I'm still not sure what ship you would find the underwater gym.

The real story here is that we have stumbled on the next new diet fad - Grilled Cheese Zone! Eat all the grilled cheese sammies that you can eat and expect a ten pound weight loss. That's amazing, because in my very humble opinion, my body would be doing something else entirely if I ate cheese for a week straight.. :/

OMG what a horrible thing, the gym on the top of the ship... lol yep, I'd lose 10 lbs too..

I'm assuming room service has a grilled cheese? I thought the food was great on the Fantasy, I sure wouldn't need to try the GC.. Yes, apparently I missed Kathy Lee also, I tried to find her, but she was nowhere I was.:rolleyes:

Crazy review, why bother cruising if your not going to research any better than this? Finding out what "my" ship has and doesn't have is part of the fun.

Archived