Fab Five Finally "Reach The STAR" 2/26/12 Sailing!

coka

And security did not come to find you and remove you from the vessel either :D!!!!

Naw, this time they would have joined us...it looked like too much fun to not!

coka

Hi Coka,

Can't believe I missed this review until just now! I'll blame you for not getting morning chores done as I couldn't stop reading once I started.;)

Sounds like Mr. Coka is giving you a run for his money with his new knees and lease on life! I loved the way you managed to be a group of 5 yet honor everyone's independence and activities or lack thereof.

How nice that you sailed with Captain Fafalios again. I remember being your emissary on the Jewel bringing him your best regards. Very nice man.

Also remember your mentioning that young man on Roatan. How incredible that you've kept in touch all this time and watched him grow up.

Are you sure Norwegian knows you're a Platinum PITA?;) Didn't they miss the champagne your last cruise, too? For the record we got champagne on the Gem which we exchanged for wine courtesy of the bar mgr. who OK'd the transaction, lol.

Hope to run into you on another Norwegian cruise! Up next for us is the Jade next month and this time I've got Bob with me.

Thanks again for a very thorough entertaining review as always.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I have not been on CC to much lately, and like my friend Barb, I missed your review until tonight. Sounds like you had a great cruise with fun companions. So glad, Mr C and you, were both successful, in denying the temptations that are ever present. Also glad you didn' have to meet the 4th deck staff.

Thanks for the review.

Al

Hi Barb and Al! Just seing this post as I am searching a thread on guarantee mini-suites (booked Jewel last night and it just shows gty...in the past it would show up b- gty for balcony guaranty, I-gty for inside guarantee...would think i know the system by now) as my reservation just reads gty. Al, yes,still not smoking and I stopped weighing myself after gaining 20 pounds:o. No idea what it is now. Barb, if Captain Kym (sp?) is on board your sailing tell him the tall slim gal who gave him a cheek to cheek to cheek kiss in the Garden Villa on the Gem christening back in 2007 says hello. Hahaha.

Have a safe journey to the Jade and have a wonderful cruise on her! She is the last in the fleet to cross off, but I know if I head back to Europe, it will not be to cruise.

Coka

Archived