MDR tables for two on Oasis?

I know there are plenty of tables for two in MTD. But we are thinking of doing the regular MDR on Oasis in Sept. Is it easy enough to get a table for two? We have asked for this on several RCI ships and only were denied once several cruises ago. This is an anniversery cruise and we are not interested in sharing a table.

I know there are plenty of tables for two in MTD. But we are thinking of doing the regular MDR on Oasis in Sept. Is it easy enough to get a table for two? We have asked for this on several RCI ships and only were denied once several cruises ago. This is an anniversery cruise and we are not interested in sharing a table.

You may already be aware of this but in case you aren’t you can Email RCI’s restaurant operations at RCLDining@rccl.com and request a table for two. If you do make sure to include in your Email, your names, sailing date (including your booking number), ship, dining time (early or late) and table preference. I’ve even requested a location. However on our 2011 B2B Cruise on the Liberty Of The Seas I spoke to the head waiter and requested a table for two. He was able to get us a table for two by a window for both legs of our Cruise.

Archived