Some photos of the not web cam wave on the "o" on february 25 to hawaii

The web cam may have been down in San Diego for our web cam wave but we had one anyway. It's a beautiful day in San Diego today. I don't know if they will do a non- web cam wave today or not. Richardus told us yesterday that he hadn't been contacted for the cruise today to pick up the banner.

IMG_1133_20.jpg.1cdbb60fa0ba7bed261fcf5ec2eab2d1.jpg

IMG_1137_20.jpg.2c0afd44fde58684edd78c0db6ed6961.jpg

IMG_1146_20.jpg.04df91a1ff47ea59991a066499f81c6d.jpg

So glad to see you had a marvelous time on your "no webcam" wave! I sure hope you all had a chance to sigh the back of the banner. It is so special to see all the CCer's who have signed the banner regardless of the web camera!!:D:D

So glad to see you had a marvelous time on your "no webcam" wave! I sure hope you all had a chance to sigh the back of the banner. It is so special to see all the CCer's who have signed the banner regardless of the web camera!!:D:D

Yes, we all signed the back of the banner. It is quite full and fun to see the CC names of people we see on the boards.

Thank you for sharing your photos.

Who is the officer with you?

The officer with us is the current Hotel Manager. His name is Richardus (and I can't remember the last name right now). I have it written down somewhere and will have it in the blog. We are awaiting our last leg of the flight home in SFO right now and don't have all my "brains" with me.

Vince

The officer with us is the current Hotel Manager. His name is Richardus (and I can't remember the last name right now). I have it written down somewhere and will have it in the blog. We are awaiting our last leg of the flight home in SFO right now and don't have all my "brains" with me.

Vince

Thanks you for your reply.

I understand the feeling about your "brains".:)

Archived