Anyone bought the FCC after returning from cruise?

I've learned on this board that you can still buy the certificate within 7 days after returning from your cruise. Has anyone done this? How quickly do you get the certificate? Do they mail you the hard copy or is it sent electronically? Just curious as I'm ready to book another cruise using that FCC.

I have. I've done both the FCC and booked a cruise online and got the on board credit for me and two friends on the same sailing. For the FCC, you will pick it up before you get off the boat. When you are ready to use it, you can either enter it online or give it to your PVP. For the on on board credit for friends, they give you something to mail in at the time of purchase.

I've learned on this board that you can still buy the certificate within 7 days after returning from your cruise. Has anyone done this? How quickly do you get the certificate? Do they mail you the hard copy or is it sent electronically? Just curious as I'm ready to book another cruise using that FCC.

you can only buy it within one week if you were on a cruise that did not have a FCC desk. Last I heard only 4 ships that dont have them yet.

You didnt mention this in your post, so not sure if you knew it or not.

Archived