Disney Wonder Onboard Airline Check-In?

zenjenn

Does anyone know if the Disney Wonder has the onboard airline and luggage check service available for departing flights out of Seattle?

The web site lists this service in reference to Florida ships and I'm not sure about Seattle.

And has anyone used it? Do you just do this your last day at sea? I understand you can do this with any participating airline even if you did not book flights through Disney?

Does anyone know if the Disney Wonder has the onboard airline and luggage check service available for departing flights out of Seattle?

The web site lists this service in reference to Florida ships and I'm not sure about Seattle.

And has anyone used it? Do you just do this your last day at sea? I understand you can do this with any participating airline even if you did not book flights through Disney?

Yes, even if you did not book your airfare through DCL, if it's a participating airline, you can do the OAC.

That being said, I believe, although I'm not totally sure, this is only available in Port Canaveral.

Probably call DCL and ask. But don't necessarily take the first CMs word that you talk to.

:)

Archived