Nachi Beer

mal1999

I haven't heard anyone talking, or complaining about this, but I have to ask. Are there any issues with "skunked" beer at Nachi, or any other bars in Cozumel?

I've been to fishing towns in Mexico, and could not find any beer that was not exposed to the sun.

My other question is, do they have any beer in amber bottles?

I know you can get Modelo Negra, and Dos Equis Amber here, but do they have it there?

Thanks

I haven't heard anyone talking, or complaining about this, but I have to ask. Are there any issues with "skunked" beer at Nachi, or any other bars in Cozumel?

I've been to fishing towns in Mexico, and could not find any beer that was not exposed to the sun.

My other question is, do they have any beer in amber bottles?

I know you can get Modelo Negra, and Dos Equis Amber here, but do they have it there?

Thanks

They had Dos Qquis dark the day I was there , but said they were out of Modelo Negra.

All the brands you mentioned were in stock when we were there last - XX Amber was my favorite if you are buying. :rolleyes:

I'm always tickeled at the people who go to Mexico and other cruise spots and are disappointed that they can't get "Bud Light" or some other US brand. :confused:

Good luck! :)

All the brands you mentioned were in stock when we were there last - XX Amber was my favorite if you are buying. :rolleyes:

I'm always tickeled at the people who go to Mexico and other cruise spots and are disappointed that they can't get "Bud Light" or some other US brand. :confused:

Good luck! :)

I hear ya. I'm not looking for "our" domestic beer, I enjoy theirs. Just was worried about having only clear, or green bottle that skunk as soon as the sun hits them, or has hit them.

I know there are always mixers, and foo foo drinks (which I'll probably imbib in to), but I do like my beer.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
The had Presedenté when I was there April of 2011. It is in an amber glass and was delicioso. All I drank.

Nice!!

That's a beer I didn't hear was there. Really enjoy that while in the USVI.

Thanks for the heads up.

Archived