Is Royal Palms my only option?

hschlink

Hi All,

I’d like to rent a chair/umbrella and maybe do some jetskiing on 7 mile beach while we are there. I’d also like access to clean bathrooms and a bar. Is Royal Palms my only option or can someone give me the name of other beach clubs that offer the same type of thing?

Thanks

AFAIK, Royal Palms, Seagrape and Tiki Beach clubs are the only places you are guaranteed to be able to rent loungers and umbrellas along Seven Mile Beach.

While the beach is public, it is only public up to the high water mark. The loungers and facilities of the private establishments along the beach are just that, private.

On occasion some of the hotels may offer day passes (Marriott & Westin), but that is based on supply and demand.

We enjoy the Reef Grill (at Royal Palms), great burgers and drinks and the beach is nice there. Lounges, umbrellas and jet-skis are available as you said. We're staying at the Marriott later this year and I know they offer day passes when the resort isn't full, can't remember the price. But the beach at RP is great.

Archived