live MSC Fantasia

alexkrn46

First port of call Genova, we went to the aquiarum. Today we are were in Barcelona. Tomorrow sea day then Cassablanca, then the Canary Islands, Funchal, and Malega.

Service could not be better, food is very high end with great service.While we love RCCL this cruise is meeting or even beating our expections.

Ship is beautiful. Will post more. I am watching my internet time.

I have never felt so pampered in my life, had great day in Monaco. The service continues to be perfect.

Will give a complete report when I return home. We have been on RCCL, Princess, NCL, and Celebrity and I would say this is closer to Celebrity but the service is even better than Celebrity.

I will post pictures when I get back.

you were in Morrocco not in Monaco! happy you enjoyed it anyways. We got off in Barcelona from the same ship/trip and we also enjoyed it. I will be writing a longer post at some point to lay the ground because many have posted complaints reference MSC but we had a good experience and this was our 13th cruise, first one with MSC. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

you were in Morrocco not in Monaco! happy you enjoyed it anyways. We got off in Barcelona from the same ship/trip and we also enjoyed it. I will be writing a longer post at some point to lay the ground because many have posted complaints reference MSC but we had a good experience and this was our 13th cruise, first one with MSC. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

You are correct, I have been to both, weather has been great.

Archived