Drinks on the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package?

csaeroach

Can someone please tell me what the Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and smoothies are? Celebrity does not seem to list this information anywhere, and trying to decide if the drinks are worth it for me as if there is only 2 or 3 choices I would like to know before purchasing.

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola, Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water.

*Starting from: 18.00 CAD Per Night

We had this package last cruise.

I don't want to go so far as to say you could do any drink without alcohol but that was close to the case. You could get any "normal" frozen alcohol drink without the alcohol. And you could get any smoothie you wanted - as long as the bar had the ingredients.

Meaning - don't go to Michael's and expect them to make you a fruit smoothie. We had fresh fruit smoothies every morning at the bar in the Oceanview Cafe. Right near the Lady's bathroom side there is a bar that has SOME alcohol drinks and all kinds of fruit and smoothie making ingredients. We would just make it up and they would do it. Strawberry, Banana and kiwi. Mango, pineapple, and orange. Whatever you wanted (As long as they had that fruit there) they would make for you.

Now - since it isn't as easy as it is with frozen non-alcohol drinks (since they had to cut the fruit up and everything) we did toss a couple extra dollars down each and every time. I think that us doing that helped because we never go any pushback or claims that they couldn't do it.

I am sure their are other places that could also do it, but we found that one and enjoyed eating breakfast outside on the back deck, so we went there almost every morning for breakfast.

Hi Csaeroach,

On the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package, you are going to be able to get ANY drink onboard that doesn't have alcohol in it.

Celebrity's Bars make a wide range of "frozen concoctions"... normally they have booze in them... Margaritas, Pina Coladas, Daiquiris are just a few examples...

IF the Bartender can make you one without booze then it would be included on the Premium Non-Alcohol Package (possible for some drinks where the dominent ingredient is say fruit or fruit juice... not entirely possible if the dominent taste is the flavoured booze itself), so a Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri (Oceanview Bar on the back deck) would be do-able, a Pyrat Alexander (Passport Bar) probably not

--- --- ---

As for Smoothies know that there are also many flavours / varieties available for these as well... but not being a big fan of these, I can't tell you what is available other than I know they were on the menu at the Aqua Spa Cafe.

Perhaps someone who has travelled in Aqua Class has more info, because I believe they are included as part of that category's upgraded Room Service Menu.

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

EDIT - see that JLS07 and I were replying at the same time... the Bar that they referred to in their posting for Smoothies is the one that is right inside the Oceanview Cafe... on the S-Class Ships you'll find it on the Port Side of the room.

Hi Csaeroach,

Found some PHOTOS of the Drink Menus that I took while onboard the Solstice (Jan 15th Sailing)... sadly they won't reproduce here well... so I will transcribe them...

PASSPORT BAR - Frozen Drinks

PYRAT ALEXANDER - Pyrat XO Rum, Patron XO Cafe Liqueur, Disaronno Originale Amaretto, Island Oasis Ice Cream & Whipped Cream

ISLAND SUNSET - Pyrat XO Rum, Pineapple Juice, Island Oasis Guava, Papaya, Strawberry

TROPICAL SPICE DAIQUIRI - Bacardi Oakheart Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Pineapple Juice, Mango Puree

Anyhow, this should give you the basic idea.

PLUS the Bartenders can be very very creative... if you tell them you'd like something frozen but without alcohol, most I think would be happy to work with you to "create" something just for you.

Cheers!

Thanks so much for the replies, greatly appreciated and exactly what I was hoping to hear. We are not a huge fan of Pina Coladas or Strawberry Daiquiris so was just hoping to make sure these were not the only two drink choices. I just ordered two packages for our April 28th cruise. Thanks again to everyone who posted.

Can someone please tell me what the Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and smoothies are? Celebrity does not seem to list this information anywhere, and trying to decide if the drinks are worth it for me as if there is only 2 or 3 choices I would like to know before purchasing.

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola, Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water.

*Starting from: 18.00 CAD Per Night

Also smoothies are available at the Sunsel Bar all the way in the back of the ship and at what used to be called Cova Cafe and now is called Cafe Baccio. I'll see you at sailaway!!!!!!!

Does this package also include "specialty" coffees? (no booze)

TO JIMMY2X,

You will want to read this recent topic on Specialty Coffees = http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1592055

There is a bit of "fuzzy-ness" on the Celebrity Website when it comes to what is the actual definition of what these are (in regards to Celebrity)

The term "Specialty Coffee" in the Bar Industry refers to coffees with BOOZE in them... so those are ONLY covered under the Premium Alcohol Package

Hope this is helpful,

Cheers!

Recently returned from the Equinox and never had a problem getting drinks for my daughter without booze - mudslides, pina coladas, frozen drinks of all kinds, any hot chocolate or coffee, strawberry lemonade, raspberry fizz, drinks made with crushed fruits, various fruit drinks at dinner - it was great.

This may be a silly question. If I have a classic package and decide to have a $12 cocktail will I be charged the full ammount or just the $4 supplement?

Thanks

Full Amount.

If you have the Premium and get something above $12 it is only the difference.

Also - and this is something I just realized - the Classic only offers the classic non-alcohol - so no higher end water, red bulls, vitamin waters, etc. Not sure if that matters, but be aware of that too.

A drink that I love is what Celebrity calls "Sparkling Mint Lemonade". The non-alcoholic version has a concentrated citrus base, some simple syrup, a bunch of mint that is muddled a bit, and then the very tall glass is filled up with soda. I ask them to make it with just a splash of the simple syrup so that it is still tangy. So refreshing...I could drink them all day!! I love the Premium Non-Alcoholic Package :).

Archived