Parking at Port Everglades for Allure Cruise

soozaay

We're going on the Allure (again :D) next month with my in-laws. They are driving down (picking us up at the airport) and parking at Port Everglades.

I've read on the Port Everglades website that parking for the Allure of the Seas is at Terminal 18.

Anyone have any advise/tips they'd like to share on parking at the Port?

We've always flown in, and either taxied it or hotel shuttled it over to the Port, and have no clue as to what to expect with parking there.

Thanks!

I have been researching Park N Go which is not right at the port. But I am curious what others reply.

I'm going to look into Park N Go too! I take it that it's like remote parking at any airport, but they transport you to/from the cruise port? And I bet for alot less $$ too!

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/

That's Park N Go's site. Download a coupon for $7.99/day parking as opposed to the price at the port. We used them on our last Allure cruise and were very satisfied. So much so that we are again leaving our car there this Saturday as we leave on Liberty.

Added bonus there is that sometimes you get lucky and see the wild monkeys!

Edited by Bellalago Breeze

We're going on the Allure (again :D) next month with my in-laws. They are driving down (picking us up at the airport) and parking at Port Everglades.

I've read on the Port Everglades website that parking for the Allure of the Seas is at Terminal 18.

Anyone have any advise/tips they'd like to share on parking at the Port?

We've always flown in, and either taxied it or hotel shuttled it over to the Port, and have no clue as to what to expect with parking there.

The Park n Go is very conveniently located in between the airport and port, so that will be an easy option for you.

However, if you opt for convenience over price, the parking at Terminal 18 is $15/day and is right next to the terminal. In fact, it's just steps away from the porters.

We used Park N Go for the past 2 cruises instead of parking right inside the port which we have done for years and years.

Park N Go seems easier now, especially with all the construction that they are doing now at the entrance right off 595.

Very nice people, fast service and less expensive

Edited by molly361

we are parking at the port. i think its 15 per car per day. when we express walk off the ship after our week long vacation...we like to be able to walk to the car, load it up and start our 9 hour drive back home. no interest having to shuttle or anything like that...but if it saves you money and you want to then go for it!

i think we are still holding out to get lucky again. one cruise when we got off and the parking attendant wasnt there and the gate was raised....we just drove right through...free parking for the whole week! not sure if it was a weekend, holiday, or just too early in the am!

For park nn go, how about getting back to your car? Do they have a shuttle back, and is there a charge? (

No charge. First time we walked off at 6:45 called them and a shuttle was already on the way over. Second time a shuttle was there in about 5 minutes.

For park nn go, how about getting back to your car? Do they have a shuttle back, and is there a charge? (

We are going to use Park N Go in a few weeks, and found this from the FAQ page:

Q: Will the shuttle pick me up when I get back from my cruise?

A: Yes. Our shuttle will meet you in the same area that the "rental car" company shuttles pick-up at your terminal. The driver of our shuttle will help you load your luggage from the pick-up point onto the shuttle. Usually our pick-up points are very close to the terminal door, but it does vary by each terminal.

Here is the entire FAQ page which will probably answer any questions you could have.

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/faq-googlecruise.htm

This is one very organized cruise port. Just a note about handicapped parking: If you have a handicapped placard or license plate, and your vehicle is somehow handicapped equipped (we have a turning seat, but a ramp qualifies), parking is free.

It's Doug, hotdog647, again from the roll call thread on here. I always use park n go if I drive down the day of the cruise. The shuttle is free both ways. They drive you right up to the place to drop your luggage and pick you up outside to take you back to your car. Be sure to reserve online to get the $7.99 per day price. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes either way for a transfer(maybe I was lucky). The drivers are nice, and once even took a 10 minute drive back on the way to the port after OK'ing it with other passengers so a little old lady could get her sweater, even though it was August, close to 90 and we were headed south. You'll be pleased, won't have to carry your luggage down from the garage across the busy street, and you will be able to buy me a bingo card with your savings over parking at the port :D Doug

Edited by hotdog647

Thanks everyone!! We're definitely going to use Park n Go after hearing your recommendations! Even though my in-laws are only in their 60's, I don't want to take the chance of having them lug their luggage through the parking garage...would rather just be dropped off and start our cruise vacation off right. This is their first cruise in 30 years...so we want to be sure everything is as perfect as it can be! :)

It's Doug, hotdog647, again from the roll call thread on here. I always use park n go if I drive down the day of the cruise. The shuttle is free both ways. They drive you right up to the place to drop your luggage and pick you up outside to take you back to your car. Be sure to reserve online to get the $7.99 per day price. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes either way for a transfer(maybe I was lucky). The drivers are nice, and once even took a 10 minute drive back on the way to the port after OK'ing it with other passengers so a little old lady could get her sweater, even though it was August, close to 90 and we were headed south. You'll be pleased, won't have to carry your luggage down from the garage across the busy street, and you will be able to buy me a bingo card with your savings over parking at the port :D Doug

Thanks Doug! :) I think we are gonna give em a try!

Used Park n Go a couple of years ago and they were great.Picked us up at the rear of our car and was in the port in just a few minutes.But make sure you take a cell phone to call them when you're off the ship.Not many pay phones left.Going on the Oasis in Sept. and will use them again.

I loved Park N Go also. I actually think it is easier than toting your luggage to your own car in the pier parking lot , not to mention that it is almost half price! There was a shuttle waiting when we came off the ship. If there is not, they will be there within 5 mins. They know the ships schedules and plan accordingly.

I just booked park n go online for our cruise in May. They have a free shuttle to the port. I've heard many great reviews and it is cheaper than parking at three port.

I tried booking for July (yes, I know it is early. I am just excited!). Anyway... Online it kept giving me an error so I called and and they said they only let you book about a month out. So, did you book online or call them?

we are parking at the port. i think its 15 per car per day. when we express walk off the ship after our week long vacation...we like to be able to walk to the car, load it up and start our 9 hour drive back home. no interest having to shuttle or anything like that...but if it saves you money and you want to then go for it!

i think we are still holding out to get lucky again. one cruise when we got off and the parking attendant wasnt there and the gate was raised....we just drove right through...free parking for the whole week! not sure if it was a weekend, holiday, or just too early in the am!

That is sad. If that had been me, I would have mailed them a check for the fee.

• 2 months later...
We are using luxuryairportparkinghttps://www.luxuryairportparking.com/

they are even less expensive than park n go. Decided it was worth a try.

I'm looking to use this company later this year. How was your experience with them?