What is your favorite Princess mixed drink?

Cruzin-K

As I don't like alcohol and intend to take the USP, I wonder if any of those drinks are included in that in a non-alcoholic version. Or is that impossible and this is just a stupid question?

As I don't like alcohol and intend to take the USP, I wonder if any of those drinks are included in that in a non-alcoholic version. Or is that impossible and this is just a stupid question?

I believe that they can make "virgin" versions of most mixed drinks... well, at least the foo-foo ones. :p

Chocolate Banana! It's the best. I dream about this drink!

And the Dirty Banana is different from the Chocolate Banana. I don't remember off the top of my head, but it is different. I always ask specifically for a Chocolate Banana.

My cruise has definitely started once I order this yummy drink!

I saw this question on the Royal Caribbean board and wanted to ask the same thing over here. The RCI thread is giving me lots of ideas for what to order on my next Jewel of the Seas cruise, but it doesn't help me much with my upcoming Caribbean Princess cruise unless both cruise lines serve the exact same concoctions with the same names.

I'm not talking beer or wine, but that special mixed drink that you just can't wait to order once on board.

On my Star Princess cruise I discovered the Bahama Mama which was delicious, but I'd like to know what else is out there that you like.

If you like chocolate, you should order a chocolate choo choo. Tastes like candy.

I believe that they can make "virgin" versions of most mixed drinks... well, at least the foo-foo ones. :p

I think this is true. I've sailed with a couple of my nieces prior to their being 21 and they ordered some of the foo foo drinks without the alcohol. Probably depends on the ship and bartender.

BBC-Bailey's Banana Colada. yum! My favorite sailaway drink. Once I have this in my hand, my cruise has begun.

Sue

Yum! I've had that on Royal Caribbean. Nice to know they'll make one for me on Princess as well :)