Oasis Champagne bar ?

Does the Oasis Champagne bar offer canapes and caviar with a drink purchase during 5-7 or 8 PM hours as on some other ships?

We only visited a time or two when we were there in January but they had a very nice caviar bar set up during happy hour. I don't remember the exact hours and I don't recall that it was published in the compass.

Thanks. I have never seen this in a ship's Compass, tho' many ships do it. Guess they don't want to advertize "free" caviar!

Shhhh. On the Oasis it was fairly empty. The caviar bar is not visible from the walkway. You have to walk in and look to your left. If you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't know it was there.

Shhhh. On the Oasis it was fairly empty. The caviar bar is not visible from the walkway. You have to walk in and look to your left. If you weren't looking for it, you wouldn't know it was there.

Is this complimentary or extra pay? How about the chocolate covered strawberries? I once heard they put those out, but never got any more info on it. When are those available and are they complimentary or extra pay? TIA!

Is this complimentary or extra pay? How about the chocolate covered strawberries? I once heard they put those out, but never got any more info on it. When are those available and are they complimentary or extra pay? TIA!

The caviar bar is complimentary but I think you need to order drinks in the Champagne Bar. I don't recall seeing chocolate covered strawberries. We love to stop in before dinner.

We always got a chocolate covered strawberry and other petite fours and chocolate dipped items when ordering at night in the champagne bar. We never went in during happy hour so I'm not sure about the caviar bar, we always went for an after dinner drink. On a few occasions we were brought out savory plates but we asked our favorite bartender (Dragos) to give us only the sweet ones. :)

Archived