Tourist info on Germany

H2Otstr

I found this website that has a lot of information on Germany. You can sign up for their newsletter, order brochures, maps, etc.

I got a really nice brochure and map of Hamburg for our upcoming Elbe trip.

http://www.germany.travel/en/index.html

Thanks for the information. Will order for our upcoming river cruise.

I found this website that has a lot of information on Germany. You can sign up for their newsletter, order brochures, maps, etc.

I got a really nice brochure and map of Hamburg for our upcoming Elbe trip.

http://www.germany.travel/en/index.html

I went to the site and couldn't locate the place to order the maps. :confused:

I went to the site and couldn't locate the place to order the maps. :confused:

You have to play around with it, but when the main page loads scroll all the way to the bottom and click on "Order a Brochure". From there you can order info to be sent to your house. It comes from NY.

H20tstr: Thanks for that great website! I am doing German genealogy for my husband's side of the family and the map will be very helpful as well as other info on the site. We are going on a river this year and I will be able to look up info on that also. Thanks again.

The is the site of the official German Tourist Board. Generally good information which can be trusted.

As a hotelier in Germany, I only have 1 word of warning: hotels have to pay a hefty fee to be listed on this site. Something which is virtually financially imposible for small hotels. If you are looking for a small family run hotel, you are not going to find many on that site.

The is the site of the official German Tourist Board. Generally good information which can be trusted.

As a hotelier in Germany, I only have 1 word of warning: hotels have to pay a hefty fee to be listed on this site. Something which is virtually financially imposible for small hotels. If you are looking for a small family run hotel, you are not going to find many on that site.

UK, I used it to get a map of Hamburg. We are doing the pretrip in Hamburg for our Grand Circle Elbe River trip in May.

Archived