Transfers from Orlando airport to Port Canveral?

princess5750

We have a cruise out of PC next March...if we can get a decent flight, we would fly in same day. Does anyone know the price of a RCI transfer from the airport to the port? I know it's only an hour away....should I just go with a car instead? Lots of tolls down there! Our Disney cruises always just included the ride to port.

Thanks!

We have a cruise out of PC next March...if we can get a decent flight, we would fly in same day. Does anyone know the price of a RCI transfer from the airport to the port? I know it's only an hour away....should I just go with a car instead? Lots of tolls down there! Our Disney cruises always just included the ride to port.

Thanks!

Cocoa Beach Shuttle if you're going to the pier. Very fair pricing.

Thanks!

X 2 on Cocoa Beach shuttle! It comes highly recommended around here and I believe if you mention Cruise Critic you get a discount. Its much more reasonable than RCI's transfer.

A lot of folks on our current roll call are using them

Travelynx.net has great prices and good service. We use them to take us from our home to the port and back. You can find them on the net. Call and ask for Lettie to get the prices. She's really good!

It may be cheaper to rent a car, but it's more convenient using Travelynx.

They just opened a new toll on the Beachline, so there are now 2 between MCO and PC:(

I remember 3 tolls in December and saw the new one under construction. We may have picked up an extra one because we were leaving from our hotel.

OP, if you want to pick up supplies on your way to the pier (water, soda, sunblock, beach mats, whatEVER), I recommend renting a car. There is no one way drop charge and I've been able to rent a car for as little as $30, including taxes & fees. The majors all have complimentary shuttles to the pier. Of course, if you're flying the same day you may be pressed for time, in which case bag the shopping and take a shuttle.:)

Travelynx.net has great prices and good service. We use them to take us from our home to the port and back. You can find them on the net. Call and ask for Lettie to get the prices. She's really good!

It may be cheaper to rent a car, but it's more convenient using Travelynx.

I used them in December for our FOS cruise. I thought they were great. We had a very early flight and they picked us up on time.

X 2 on Cocoa Beach shuttle! It comes highly recommended around here and I believe if you mention Cruise Critic you get a discount. Its much more reasonable than RCI's transfer.

A lot of folks on our current roll call are using them

Who we use everytime! And yes 10% discount if you mention Cruise Critic when booking :)

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived