B2B cruises.

On our Diamond cruise last year we were issued with new cards the night before and all we had to do was go down to the pinging machine and check out with the old card and check in with the new one.

Yes we had to do the same on Royal Caribbean. Love your words the 'pinging machine'. We'll have to go through the 'pinging machine' three times on our Back to Back to Back on Voyager next month. We also have to change cabins three times but I'm not complaining as we managed to get upgrades on all the legs from Oceanview now in Balconies.:):)

Jill:)

Yes we had to do the same on Royal Caribbean. Love your words the 'pinging machine'. We'll have to go through the 'pinging machine' three times on our Back to Back to Back on Voyager next month. We also have to change cabins three times but I'm not complaining as we managed to get upgrades on all the legs from Oceanview now in Balconies.:):)

Jill:)

So..... all in balconies but all in different cabins???What a pain. We had the same cabin when we did our B2B.

Our intention is to do B2B2B in Sept/Oct 2014. 7 nights Alaska, 11 nights Hawaii and 17 nights to Sydney. I'm determined to have a balcony for the Alaskan leg but not willing to pay the extra for the other two legs so happy to change cabins.

So..... all in balconies but all in different cabins???What a pain. We had the same cabin when we did our B2B.

Our intention is to do B2B2B in Sept/Oct 2014. 7 nights Alaska, 11 nights Hawaii and 17 nights to Sydney. I'm determined to have a balcony for the Alaskan leg but not willing to pay the extra for the other two legs so happy to change cabins.

On one of our back-to-backs we had to change cabins and we found it much less bother than we anticipated.

Before the end of the first cruise we went to our new cabin and introduced ourselves to the cabin steward. He offered to prepare our cabin first. Unfortunately, the passengers who were leaving must have been the last to have breakfast and the last off the ship!! We carried our clothes still on their hangers and just swapped the empty hangers from the new cabin back to the old one. I can't remember exactly how long it took, but it wasn't too bad, even though we had to go up a deck and half way along the ship. :)

On one of our back-to-backs we had to change cabins and we found it much less bother than we anticipated.

Before the end of the first cruise we went to our new cabin and introduced ourselves to the cabin steward. He offered to prepare our cabin first. Unfortunately, the passengers who were leaving must have been the last to have breakfast and the last off the ship!! We carried our clothes still on their hangers and just swapped the empty hangers from the new cabin back to the old one. I can't remember exactly how long it took, but it wasn't too bad, even though we had to go up a deck and half way along the ship. :)

I suppose you'd at least give the wardrobe & drawers a good clean out lol:)

Just got off the Radiance B2B's - Sydney>Perth, then Perth>New Zealand>Sydney. We did not have to get off the ship in Perth. They issued new Sea Passes onboard or at the dock depending on whether or not you wanted to get off the ship and when you did it. There were a few glitches with the system (Customs did not show up to check our passports onboard as announced!) There were almost 300 B2Br's on these 2 sailings.

Archived