Celebrity Summit - 3rd and 4th beds

csaeroach

Just wondering if anyone might know if the beds on Celebrity Summit for the 3rd and 4th passenger come out of the ceiling or they attached to the wall, and pull down from the side of the walls? I am hoping they hide in the ceilings?

We are just two in a cabin, but we have a cabin for 5, and I am hoping they are not attached to the wall. We had this on a Princess ship, and every time you got out of bed, you were hitting your shoulders on the beds ... a very poor design.

Just wondering if anyone might know if the beds on Celebrity Summit for the 3rd and 4th passenger come out of the ceiling or they attached to the wall, and pull down from the side of the walls? I am hoping they hide in the ceilings?

We are just two in a cabin, but we have a cabin for 5, and I am hoping they are not attached to the wall. We had this on a Princess ship, and every time you got out of bed, you were hitting your shoulders on the beds ... a very poor design.

Sounds like you are in a FV if you have a room for 5. If that is the case the 3rd. 4th, & 5th, beds will be sofas that pull out to beds.

No we are not in a family category. We are in a regular category 7, oceanview. Says two upper beds, so just wondering if they come out of the ceiling, or attached to a wall and fold down. I am hoping they are hidden in the ceiling and you do not even know they are there?

Room description is:

Ship:Celebrity Summit

Category:07

Ocean View Stateroom

Stateroom: XXXX

Deck:Continental Deck

Balcony:N

Window Type:Window

Window Size:48INCHE

Rollaway/s:N

Crib:Y

Berths:5

Capacity:5

Berths in Use:5

Upper Berths :2

Lower Bed:2 Lowers L Shape Convert To King

I didnt realize rooms other than FV could hold 5 people.

We've known of people who had 5 in a regular cabin on the M class. Two in the regular beds, two in the drop-down beds, plus one on the pull out couch. Makes for a very crowded room...

We were on the summit in Feb FV 7202. 2 single beds, single couch and at night they will bring 2 cots. The cots are very comfortable. Downside is only one bathroom but was not problem for us.

During the day they moved the cots to the side or they can remove them. Biggest bonus of this room is the balcony! Amazing!! Would book this room again!

Archived