Towels in gym

robwhite61

Can you take the towels out of the gym?

I took a towel out of the gym and left it wrapped around my neck as I ate breakfast out on Lido deck. I left it on the table when I was finished. I didn't see any signs stating to leave the towels inside the gym. They're all the same white towels that are in the rooms, so they all end up being washed and re-distributed to different areas.

They have towels in the gym, both to wipe off equipment with cleaner after you are done, and also towels for personal use. You may take these towels; however they are not all that large. They have bigger towels in the locker rooms which you use to exit the gym.

I go to the gym each and every morning on every cruise. Have never seen any kind of body lotion anywhere in the gym or locker room. However, I usually get some samples of body lotion in the amenities bowl in the cabin bathroom. I would bring my own, though, as it is hit or miss in what the stewards put in the bowls for each cruise.

What about shampoo, conditioner, or body wash in the gym showers?

No conditioner anywhere in the ship's bathrooms/showers. You have to bring your own. Shampoo and body wash are provided in the gym/cabin showers.

Archived