Drink, Drinks, oh wait and more Drinks!

Lhorn1209

I am going to be doing the infamous "smuggling" on my cruise coming up. I have an idea of what kinda alcohol I want to bring but I have been reading so many forums about crystal light and what kind of drinks are good to make. So I am asking what is your favorite drink to make with your "smuggled" alcohol?:D

Too bad your picture and sailing date are posted on your CC post...they'll be looking for you when you check in...

Just kidding :D LOL

I also post sometimes on the Carnival Funville site, they talk about smuggling and ways to smuggle there also.:eek:

Too bad your picture and sailing date are posted on your CC post...they'll be looking for you when you check in...

Just kidding :D LOL

Waiting for someone to say something like that..Since there are about 2,000 people on a cruise I think this is very unlikely :)

I also post sometimes on the Carnival Funville site, they talk about smuggling and ways to smuggle there also.:eek:

I've never been to that site! I am still pretty new to this.April will be my first cruise since I was 11. I am now 24 :)

I did not take my first cruise till I was nearly 50:eek:

The only thing I really remember about it is I did get a little sea sick. My Grandma got me one of those braclets and it just went away. I think I am just going to try the Dramamine(sp?) this time. I would love to be able to go on a Europe Cruise.

The only thing I really remember about it is I did get a little sea sick. My Grandma got me one of those braclets and it just went away. I think I am just going to try the Dramamine(sp?) this time. I would love to be able to go on a Europe Cruise.

You were younger then, things might be different for you now as far as motion sickness. I am lucky that I have never had that issue.

I have seen enough of Europe. Uncle Sam sent me there for two years. But I would to do a land vacation in Italy, start at one end and eat my way through to the other end. I love Italian food.:D

You were younger then, things might be different for you now as far as motion sickness. I am lucky that I have never had that issue.

I have seen enough of Europe. Uncle Sam sent me there for two years. But I would to do a land vacation in Italy, start at one end and eat my way through to the other end. I love Italian food.:D

Military? Uncle Sam never did send me over but I was at Fort Lost in the Woods :) long enough...I have always wanted to go back packing in Europe. I think that would so much fun. I grew up traveling as a kid and I guess it has stuck with me. I get all ansy if I have to wait a certain amount of time to go somewhere. When Hurricane Mitch hit I was in Mexico.

try Bonine instead of the Dramamine.

I've been doing my research and I found that Dramamine makes you a little on the drowsy side.

Military? Uncle Sam never did send me over but I was at Fort Lost in the Woods :) long enough...I have always wanted to go back packing in Europe. I think that would so much fun. I grew up traveling as a kid and I guess it has stuck with me. I get all ansy if I have to wait a certain amount of time to go somewhere. When Hurricane Mitch hit I was in Mexico.

Yup USAF 1980 to 1988, in Europe from 1980 to 1982. I have always had a wanderlust. I love to travel. I was supposed to arrive in Cozumel the day Wilma hit, I had to wait another 3 months.

But this is my second cruise and I've been considering smuggling as well BUT I'm nervous.

I bought the Rum Runners. I guess if it gets confiscated then oh well I will just run my bill up with DOD's or buy from BV!

They have a wonderful tropical mixed fruit juice that is served on the Lido Deck during breakfast. They take it away around 10AM, though. I take a couple of empty water bottles down in the morning and grab some, then keep them cool in my ice bucket in my room to enjoy later in the day with some rum or vodka. :cool:

Yup USAF 1980 to 1988, in Europe from 1980 to 1982. I have always had a wanderlust. I love to travel. I was supposed to arrive in Cozumel the day Wilma hit, I had to wait another 3 months.

My Uncle was in Germany about that time also. We were staying in Playa Del Carman, that happen to be the side that was going to be impacted the most so they move us to Cancun. Thats a week I will never forget.

They have a wonderful tropical mixed fruit juice that is served on the Lido Deck during breakfast. They take it away around 10AM, though. I take a couple of empty water bottles down in the morning and grab some, then keep them cool in my ice bucket in my room to enjoy later in the day with some rum or vodka. :cool:

Nice Idea!

Archived