Drink, Drinks, oh wait and more Drinks!

Lhorn1209

That should work. Shampbooze is two 16 oz bottles, plus I have two 8oz and one 16 oz rum runner. But I am doing a back to back.

We smuggled 2 liters of Ketel One our first cruise.... it lasted almost 2 days.... my wife must really drink a lot, better hava a talk with her.

A back to back MUST B NICE:D

I did not get a vacation last year. My wife "volunteered me to cook for her mother's family reunion. I spent two and half days cooking for 150 people in 108 degree heat in the middle of no where Oklahoma. And I have not been able to dive the last two years either. So I am diving the first half. We have friends joining us the second half.

I work two jobs all year so I can vacation.:)

I did not get a vacation last year. My wife "volunteered me to cook for her mother's family reunion. I spent two and half days cooking for 150 people in 108 degree heat in the middle of no where Oklahoma. And I have not been able to dive the last two years either. So I am diving the first half. We have friends joining us the second half.

I work two jobs all year so I can vacation.:)

You definetly deserve a vacation, enough said! I can't really say much the end of last year I was in Wisconsin and New York City but I still love my vacations.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news...but Carnival is for SURE "on" to the rum runners - got all of ours confiscated on the Splendor in October -- and they threw them away - we did not get to pick them back up at the end of the trip -- we think because they are technically not "sealed" -- I'm sure some of them slip through? But they are definitely looking for them -- not going to waste time trying on the next trip....

That should work. Shampbooze is two 16 oz bottles, plus I have two 8oz and one 16 oz rum runner. But I am doing a back to back.

you should be able to buy some booze in port and bring it back to the ship .They usually arent as strict getting onboard at a port.When we do they usually tell us to take it to the table where they take it until the end,we say Ok and just jump on an elevator and go to our cabin ,we never had an issue

Depends on what type of alcohol you're trying to bring aboard. We had our vodka confiscated at security for our cruise on Splendor in November. Damn air bubbles!! LOL

But we got a bottle of Grey Goose delivered from room service and mixed the vodka with the lemonade from the lido deck for the whole cruise. That was good!!

Also had some Crown and 1800 through Bon Voyage that we pre ordered. Used the soda card to fill up the Carnival drink tumbler with soda (no ice) to bring up to the room and mixed the Crown with Coke. Used a flask and mixed the Crown with the Coke they provided at the MDR for dinner. Servers didn't seem to care we had the flask on the table.

Depends on what type of alcohol you're trying to bring aboard. We had our vodka confiscated at security for our cruise on Splendor in November. Damn air bubbles!! LOL

But we got a bottle of Grey Goose delivered from room service and mixed the vodka with the lemonade from the lido deck for the whole cruise. That was good!!

Also had some Crown and 1800 through Bon Voyage that we pre ordered. Used the soda card to fill up the Carnival drink tumbler with soda (no ice) to bring up to the room and mixed the Crown with Coke. Used a flask and mixed the Crown with the Coke they provided at the MDR for dinner. Servers didn't seem to care we had the flask on the table.

What did yo have it in when it was confiscated? I just wander how many of the checked bags are actually screened and checked! Thats alot of bags.

This would be my drink of choice on vacation: Ice, cranberry juice, vodka with a squirt of lime. Do I need to pack the juice or can I get my room steward to bring it to the room? Thanks.

I am not sure if they offer Cranberry Juice on the ship, seems like they would.

I've never seen cranberry juice served free anywhere, but it can be purchased at the bar. But you can bring up to a 12-pack of soft drinks onboard at check-in, so I would think you could bring on some cranberry juice.

peanutzmon, thank u. I'll put that in my notes to bring little cranberry juice boxes. :)

What did yo have it in when it was confiscated? I just wander how many of the checked bags are actually screened and checked! Thats alot of bags.

We had a case of water with two rogue bottles filled with vodka.

The security person shook the whole case once.. looked at the bottles, shook it again... then tore open the plastic, reached in and grabbed two bottles and threw them in a bin. Handed the waters to me and went to the next person. He didn't say a word. Once we got to the room to check, he did indeed find both vodka bottles. D'oh!! Damn bubbles!!!!! LOL Bubbles from shaking move slower in alcohol apparently.

He didn't even open the case of soda we had in our bag. Only cared about the waters. Of course it probably didn't help that my 12 year old was bobbing back and forth watching the whole thing with too much interest.

No matter, it may have cost us $60 for the vodka bottle, but we had a great cruise anyway. Never did buy a single beverage from the bar besides a couple soda stickers.

Have a great time on your cruise! Good luck with your RRs! Be sure to put it so the lids are blending in with something else that will be solid on x-ray. The lids are the big giveaways on those things.

Archived